- 7 min ago PV Sindhu Wins Gold At BWF World Championship: Here Are Some Facts About The Famous Badminton Player
- 11 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- 12 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- 12 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- Finance Tata Steel Down 5%; Share May Drag Further Lower To Rs. 230-250/Share
- Technology Redmi Note 8 Official Teaser Confirms Quad-Camera Setup
- Movies Sudeep Considers Himself Blessed To Be A Part Of Salman Khan's Life! Talks About Bonding & Love
- News Ayodhya hearing resumes in Supreme Court
- Sports India vs West Indies: Virat Kohli surpasses Ganguly, equals Dhoni; Bumrah sets Asian record
- Automobiles 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Launched In A New Colour: Priced At Rs 13.99 Lakh
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sara Ali Khan's debut movie, 'Kedarnath' is all set to release tomorrow and the actress is busy promoting the movie. The latest promotion was in Delhi and Sara looked amazing in her traditional outfit that was colourful and perfect for festive occasions.
She wore a traditional suit that was collared and featured full sleeves. The kurta of hers was figure-flattering and structural. It featured a beaded button down and was notched up by a slit at the center. The kurta was adorned with blue, orange, green and purple patterns that represented the traditional sensibilities of the country. Sara paired her outfit with churidaars but those were cloaked by the kurta.
She wore a wispy complementing dupatta that was highlighted by a printed border, which matched with her kurta. The dazzling pointed pumps went well with her outfit and she spruced up her look with floral-shaped studs. Her nails were painted white, which we thought elevated her look. Sara's makeup was light and enhanced by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The signature side-swept wavy tresses completed her look.
We loved Sara Ali Khan's attire. What about you? Let us know that in the comment section.