TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack Updates — PM Modi Chairs High-Level Meeting
- Gully Boy — Movie Review
- 6 Steps To Earn More Money From Fixed Deposits
- Joint 2030 World Cup Bid — Everything You Need To Know
- ACT Fibernet Plans To Partner With ZEE 5; Launches New Brand Identity
- Is The Mahindra XUV300 India’s Best Compact-SUV?
- It's Never Too Late To Exlpore The Elusive Haven Of Lawngtlai
- These Identical Twins Share The Same Boyfriend!
Sara Ali Khan's debut movie, 'Kedarnath' is all set to release tomorrow and the actress is busy promoting the movie. The latest promotion was in Delhi and Sara looked amazing in her traditional outfit that was colourful and perfect for festive occasions.
She wore a traditional suit that was collared and featured full sleeves. The kurta of hers was figure-flattering and structural. It featured a beaded button down and was notched up by a slit at the center. The kurta was adorned with blue, orange, green and purple patterns that represented the traditional sensibilities of the country. Sara paired her outfit with churidaars but those were cloaked by the kurta.
She wore a wispy complementing dupatta that was highlighted by a printed border, which matched with her kurta. The dazzling pointed pumps went well with her outfit and she spruced up her look with floral-shaped studs. Her nails were painted white, which we thought elevated her look. Sara's makeup was light and enhanced by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The signature side-swept wavy tresses completed her look.
We loved Sara Ali Khan's attire. What about you? Let us know that in the comment section.