TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Sara Ali Khan's debut movie, 'Kedarnath' is all set to release tomorrow and the actress is busy promoting the movie. The latest promotion was in Delhi and Sara looked amazing in her traditional outfit that was colourful and perfect for festive occasions.
She wore a traditional suit that was collared and featured full sleeves. The kurta of hers was figure-flattering and structural. It featured a beaded button down and was notched up by a slit at the center. The kurta was adorned with blue, orange, green and purple patterns that represented the traditional sensibilities of the country. Sara paired her outfit with churidaars but those were cloaked by the kurta.
She wore a wispy complementing dupatta that was highlighted by a printed border, which matched with her kurta. The dazzling pointed pumps went well with her outfit and she spruced up her look with floral-shaped studs. Her nails were painted white, which we thought elevated her look. Sara's makeup was light and enhanced by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The signature side-swept wavy tresses completed her look.
We loved Sara Ali Khan's attire. What about you? Let us know that in the comment section.