- 53 min ago What Is Meant By Demisexual? 8 Signs You Are One Of Them
- 1 hr ago Urvashi Rautela’s Multi-Tied Ponytail Looks Disney Princess Jasmine Inspired
- 2 hrs ago Ivanka Trump Makes Powerful Statement In An All-White Ensemble And It’s Perfect For Formal Meetings
- 3 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Fashion Goals For Upcoming Weekend Party With Her Strapless Red Dress
- Movies John Abraham To Co-Produce Biopic On Social Entrepreneur Revathi Roy
- Sports Pressure to perform: Mary Pierce decodes why women's grand slams are witnessing different champions every time
- Technology Motorola Edge+, Motorola One Mid, Motorola 68 Power Lite Specifications Leaked Online
- News Markets will jump thousands of points if I win: Trump tells India Inc
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Finance India-US Sign 3 Deals At Trump's 2-Day Visit To India
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The 'Kedarnath' screening was a star-studded affair. This marks the debut film of Sara Ali Khan. Sara was present at the screening but the other star kids, Janhvi, Khushi, and Ananya also graced the screening event. Let's find out what they wore for the screening.
Sara Ali Khan
Sara Ali Khan wowed us again in a white salwar suit. Sara's ensemble was from Gulabo by Abu Sandeep. Her attire consisted of a round-neck kurta and she teamed it with matching churidaars. The budding actress draped a dupatta that featured an intricate border. She paired her ensemble with oxidised earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept tresses completed her look.
Janhvi Kapoor kept it casual and street-style at the screening. She went for an all-blue look that consisted of a full-sleeved overlapping crop top. The top was accentuated by deep red floral prints. Janhvi paired her top with a pair of distressed denims and yellow and neon pink pencil heels. She carried a small blue purse with her and the makeup was notched up by a red lip shade. The wavy tresses rounded out her look.
Ananya Panday, who is yet to make her debut in 'Student of the Year 2' looked chic in her attire. Ananya teamed her full-sleeved knotted crop top with a straight-fit red denims. Her top featured sheer accents and colour-blocked the bottom of her attire. She wore nude-toned pencil heels. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and accentuated cheekbones. The sleek hairdo notched up her avatar.
Janhvi's sister Khushi went for classics and looked pretty. She paired her half-sleeved crop top with a checkered skirt that was dipped in grey and black colour. She teamed her ensemble with white-hued sneakers and carried a black purse with her. Khushi's makeup was spruced up by a glossy red lip shade and sleek tresses.
The girls looked beautiful but we found Sara Ali Khan's outfit the best. Whose attire did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.