- 51 min ago PV Sindhu Wins Gold At BWF World Championship: Here Are Some Facts About The Famous Badminton Player
- 12 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- 12 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- News Twitterati in tears after a powerful video on Domestic violence goes viral
- Sports Murali Vijay to play for Somerset in English County championship
- Movies Ayra Is Stealing Fans' Hearts As Little Krishna! Radhika & Yash Reveal Their Baby's New Avatar
- Finance Chinese Yuan Touches 11-Year Low As Trade War Intensifies
- Technology Airtel Prepaid Data Add-Ons Priced From Rs. 28 – All You Need To Know
- Automobiles 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Launched In A New Colour: Priced At Rs 13.99 Lakh
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The 'Kedarnath' screening was a star-studded affair. This marks the debut film of Sara Ali Khan. Sara was present at the screening but the other star kids, Janhvi, Khushi, and Ananya also graced the screening event. Let's find out what they wore for the screening.
Sara Ali Khan
Sara Ali Khan wowed us again in a white salwar suit. Sara's ensemble was from Gulabo by Abu Sandeep. Her attire consisted of a round-neck kurta and she teamed it with matching churidaars. The budding actress draped a dupatta that featured an intricate border. She paired her ensemble with oxidised earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept tresses completed her look.
Janhvi Kapoor kept it casual and street-style at the screening. She went for an all-blue look that consisted of a full-sleeved overlapping crop top. The top was accentuated by deep red floral prints. Janhvi paired her top with a pair of distressed denims and yellow and neon pink pencil heels. She carried a small blue purse with her and the makeup was notched up by a red lip shade. The wavy tresses rounded out her look.
Ananya Panday, who is yet to make her debut in 'Student of the Year 2' looked chic in her attire. Ananya teamed her full-sleeved knotted crop top with a straight-fit red denims. Her top featured sheer accents and colour-blocked the bottom of her attire. She wore nude-toned pencil heels. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and accentuated cheekbones. The sleek hairdo notched up her avatar.
Janhvi's sister Khushi went for classics and looked pretty. She paired her half-sleeved crop top with a checkered skirt that was dipped in grey and black colour. She teamed her ensemble with white-hued sneakers and carried a black purse with her. Khushi's makeup was spruced up by a glossy red lip shade and sleek tresses.
The girls looked beautiful but we found Sara Ali Khan's outfit the best. Whose attire did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.