- 11 hrs ago Ileana D'Cruz, Tara Sutaria, And More Have Stunning Fashion Goals For Us
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Quadriceps Exercises To Strengthen Your Thighs
- 11 hrs ago National Press Day 2019: Know What It Is And Why Is It Observed
- 12 hrs ago International Day Of Tolerance 2019: Know About The Date, History And Significance Of The Day
- Movies Vaani Kapoor On Taking It Slow And Steady In Bollywood And Keeping Insecurities At Bay
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Technology Delhi Residents Can Now Pay Rs. 299 For Fresh Air As AQI Deteriorates: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The 'Kedarnath' screening was a star-studded affair. This marks the debut film of Sara Ali Khan. Sara was present at the screening but the other star kids, Janhvi, Khushi, and Ananya also graced the screening event. Let's find out what they wore for the screening.
Sara Ali Khan
Sara Ali Khan wowed us again in a white salwar suit. Sara's ensemble was from Gulabo by Abu Sandeep. Her attire consisted of a round-neck kurta and she teamed it with matching churidaars. The budding actress draped a dupatta that featured an intricate border. She paired her ensemble with oxidised earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept tresses completed her look.
Janhvi Kapoor kept it casual and street-style at the screening. She went for an all-blue look that consisted of a full-sleeved overlapping crop top. The top was accentuated by deep red floral prints. Janhvi paired her top with a pair of distressed denims and yellow and neon pink pencil heels. She carried a small blue purse with her and the makeup was notched up by a red lip shade. The wavy tresses rounded out her look.
Ananya Panday, who is yet to make her debut in 'Student of the Year 2' looked chic in her attire. Ananya teamed her full-sleeved knotted crop top with a straight-fit red denims. Her top featured sheer accents and colour-blocked the bottom of her attire. She wore nude-toned pencil heels. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and accentuated cheekbones. The sleek hairdo notched up her avatar.
Janhvi's sister Khushi went for classics and looked pretty. She paired her half-sleeved crop top with a checkered skirt that was dipped in grey and black colour. She teamed her ensemble with white-hued sneakers and carried a black purse with her. Khushi's makeup was spruced up by a glossy red lip shade and sleek tresses.
The girls looked beautiful but we found Sara Ali Khan's outfit the best. Whose attire did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.