- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 7 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
There's nobody in the Bollywood industry, who plays with white quite like Sara Ali Khan. Ever since Sara has come into the limelight, she has been spotted wearing white and on many occasions. No, we are not complaining, in fact, she inspires us fashionably. Adding to that, we also feel that Sara has a strong liking for chikankari work.
So, she made our morning cheerful with her fashion statement. Sara was seen wearing a three-quarter sleeved kurta that was round-necked and intricately detailed. It was enhanced by subtle embroidery and she teamed her beautiful white kurta with Jodhpuri salwar. Now that was a relatable look as she wore something that we could wear too.
Sara teamed her outfit with common slippers and her look was makeup-free. She allowed her messy tresses to cascade freely. Well, we absolutely loved Sara Ali Khan's morning outfit. She is believable and keeps it simple. What do you think about her outfit? Wouldn't you want something like this in your wardrobe? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.