- News Paneer kathi rolls, uttapam, sprouted dal paratha - UNICEF suggests recipes for children
- Sports Biryani ka kamaal? No, its luck and god’s grace – Shami responds to Ishant’s banter
- Movies Marjaavaan SECOND DAY Box Office Collections: Sidharth-Tara's Film Picks Up Business
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Available With Discounted Price Offline: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
There's nobody in the Bollywood industry, who plays with white quite like Sara Ali Khan. Ever since Sara has come into the limelight, she has been spotted wearing white and on many occasions. No, we are not complaining, in fact, she inspires us fashionably. Adding to that, we also feel that Sara has a strong liking for chikankari work.
So, she made our morning cheerful with her fashion statement. Sara was seen wearing a three-quarter sleeved kurta that was round-necked and intricately detailed. It was enhanced by subtle embroidery and she teamed her beautiful white kurta with Jodhpuri salwar. Now that was a relatable look as she wore something that we could wear too.
Sara teamed her outfit with common slippers and her look was makeup-free. She allowed her messy tresses to cascade freely. Well, we absolutely loved Sara Ali Khan's morning outfit. She is believable and keeps it simple. What do you think about her outfit? Wouldn't you want something like this in your wardrobe? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.