TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
There's nobody in the Bollywood industry, who plays with white quite like Sara Ali Khan. Ever since Sara has come into the limelight, she has been spotted wearing white and on many occasions. No, we are not complaining, in fact, she inspires us fashionably. Adding to that, we also feel that Sara has a strong liking for chikankari work.
So, she made our morning cheerful with her fashion statement. Sara was seen wearing a three-quarter sleeved kurta that was round-necked and intricately detailed. It was enhanced by subtle embroidery and she teamed her beautiful white kurta with Jodhpuri salwar. Now that was a relatable look as she wore something that we could wear too.
Sara teamed her outfit with common slippers and her look was makeup-free. She allowed her messy tresses to cascade freely. Well, we absolutely loved Sara Ali Khan's morning outfit. She is believable and keeps it simple. What do you think about her outfit? Wouldn't you want something like this in your wardrobe? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.