TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Sara Ali Khan is busy with the promotion of her debut film, 'Kedarnath'. The actress is keeping it traditional and giving the young girls interesting and impressive dress goals. Also, the budding actress has a keen eye for intricate details and fabrics. Sara again went for a Raw Mango outfit that inspired us to go ethnic shopping right away.
However, a similarly patterned outfit was also worn by Kareena Kapoor Khan, a couple of months ago for 'Veere Di Wedding' promotions. Kareena looked ethereal in her ensemble, which consisted of a full-sleeved kurta and trousers. Her silk kurta was meticulously spruced up by heavy brocade prints. The actress paired her look with nude and embellished Fizzy Goblet jootis and wore delicate danglers, which notched up her ethnic look.
Her makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl, natural pink lip shade, and she made a ponytail to accentuate her look. Sara sported a structural three quarter-sleeved silk outfit from the same brand. Her kurta and cigarette pants-like trousers both featured beautiful brocade embroidery. She teamed her outfit with patterned leaf-green hued jootis and her complementing chaandbaalis came from Amrapali. Her makeup was highlighted by a winged eyeliner and deep maroon lip shade. The sleek long tresses completed her look.
So, whose traditional look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.