- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Kareena Kapoor Khan is also a part of the Netflix film, 'Mowgli' and like Madhuri, she also attended the press conference and premier events. For both the occasions, she wore gowns and we couldn't stop looking at Kareena. The actress looked resplendent and wowed us. We loved one gown more than the other. Let's find out, which one that was.
So, for the press conference, Kareena wore a sexy black-hued gown, which was a classic and she pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. Kareena looked more than gorgeous in her attire, which featured spaghetti straps and was deep-necked. Her flowy gown with a train gave us Morticia Addams vibes sans the full-sleeves. Her attire came from Theia Couture and she teamed it with Louboutin sandals. Kareena's makeup was nude and highlighted by a winged eyeliner. Her middle-parted tresses amped up her look. She accessorised her look with stunning precious rings.
For the premiere, Kareena's look was clearly jewellery-free. The actress wore a sequinned number by Mary Katrantzou. It was a razor-sharp overlapping number that featured a side slit. Kareena teamed her gown with silver-hued pencil heel. Her styling was done to perfection, with smoky eyes and nude lip shade. We thought her backcombed sleek tresses notched up her style quotient.
While, we liked Kareena's styling more at the premiere event, the dress that impressed us more was the black-coloured matte gown. Which gown of hers did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.