TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Kareena Kapoor Khan is also a part of the Netflix film, 'Mowgli' and like Madhuri, she also attended the press conference and premier events. For both the occasions, she wore gowns and we couldn't stop looking at Kareena. The actress looked resplendent and wowed us. We loved one gown more than the other. Let's find out, which one that was.
So, for the press conference, Kareena wore a sexy black-hued gown, which was a classic and she pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. Kareena looked more than gorgeous in her attire, which featured spaghetti straps and was deep-necked. Her flowy gown with a train gave us Morticia Addams vibes sans the full-sleeves. Her attire came from Theia Couture and she teamed it with Louboutin sandals. Kareena's makeup was nude and highlighted by a winged eyeliner. Her middle-parted tresses amped up her look. She accessorised her look with stunning precious rings.
For the premiere, Kareena's look was clearly jewellery-free. The actress wore a sequinned number by Mary Katrantzou. It was a razor-sharp overlapping number that featured a side slit. Kareena teamed her gown with silver-hued pencil heel. Her styling was done to perfection, with smoky eyes and nude lip shade. We thought her backcombed sleek tresses notched up her style quotient.
While, we liked Kareena's styling more at the premiere event, the dress that impressed us more was the black-coloured matte gown. Which gown of hers did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.