- 34 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Kareena Kapoor Khan is also a part of the Netflix film, 'Mowgli' and like Madhuri, she also attended the press conference and premier events. For both the occasions, she wore gowns and we couldn't stop looking at Kareena. The actress looked resplendent and wowed us. We loved one gown more than the other. Let's find out, which one that was.
So, for the press conference, Kareena wore a sexy black-hued gown, which was a classic and she pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. Kareena looked more than gorgeous in her attire, which featured spaghetti straps and was deep-necked. Her flowy gown with a train gave us Morticia Addams vibes sans the full-sleeves. Her attire came from Theia Couture and she teamed it with Louboutin sandals. Kareena's makeup was nude and highlighted by a winged eyeliner. Her middle-parted tresses amped up her look. She accessorised her look with stunning precious rings.
For the premiere, Kareena's look was clearly jewellery-free. The actress wore a sequinned number by Mary Katrantzou. It was a razor-sharp overlapping number that featured a side slit. Kareena teamed her gown with silver-hued pencil heel. Her styling was done to perfection, with smoky eyes and nude lip shade. We thought her backcombed sleek tresses notched up her style quotient.
While, we liked Kareena's styling more at the premiere event, the dress that impressed us more was the black-coloured matte gown. Which gown of hers did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.