- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Sara Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan were spotted at different locations but the common point was that they both wore graphic tees. Sara and Kareena inspired us to allow our tees to do the talking. They both looked sassy and gave us humble looks of the day.
So, coming to Kareena first, the actress and now a Radio show host, was papped outside the gym. With one of the best gym looks in B-town, Kareena's latest gym wear took a musical turn. She wore a round-necked white-hued tee that featured a picture of the legendary singer, Elton John and with the words, 'Someone Saved My Life Tonight', which is one of Elton John's popular numbers.
She paired her tee with black-hued tights and white-coloured sports shoes. Kareena wore dark shades and her makeup was light. The middle-parted tresses completed her look. Sara, on the other hand, was snapped at the airport and as usual, she was seen in simple clothes. Sara also wore a white-hued tee, which was accentuated by a vibrant tiger's head and she teamed her tee with blue-hued distressed denims.
Sara also wore white-coloured sports shoes and a ponytail rounded off her look. So, whose graphic tee did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.