- 1 hr ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 7 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Sports Warner and Smith are ready to face fire in England: Langer
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Sara Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan were spotted at different locations but the common point was that they both wore graphic tees. Sara and Kareena inspired us to allow our tees to do the talking. They both looked sassy and gave us humble looks of the day.
So, coming to Kareena first, the actress and now a Radio show host, was papped outside the gym. With one of the best gym looks in B-town, Kareena's latest gym wear took a musical turn. She wore a round-necked white-hued tee that featured a picture of the legendary singer, Elton John and with the words, 'Someone Saved My Life Tonight', which is one of Elton John's popular numbers.
She paired her tee with black-hued tights and white-coloured sports shoes. Kareena wore dark shades and her makeup was light. The middle-parted tresses completed her look. Sara, on the other hand, was snapped at the airport and as usual, she was seen in simple clothes. Sara also wore a white-hued tee, which was accentuated by a vibrant tiger's head and she teamed her tee with blue-hued distressed denims.
Sara also wore white-coloured sports shoes and a ponytail rounded off her look. So, whose graphic tee did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.