Sara Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan were spotted at different locations but the common point was that they both wore graphic tees. Sara and Kareena inspired us to allow our tees to do the talking. They both looked sassy and gave us humble looks of the day.
So, coming to Kareena first, the actress and now a Radio show host, was papped outside the gym. With one of the best gym looks in B-town, Kareena's latest gym wear took a musical turn. She wore a round-necked white-hued tee that featured a picture of the legendary singer, Elton John and with the words, 'Someone Saved My Life Tonight', which is one of Elton John's popular numbers.
She paired her tee with black-hued tights and white-coloured sports shoes. Kareena wore dark shades and her makeup was light. The middle-parted tresses completed her look. Sara, on the other hand, was snapped at the airport and as usual, she was seen in simple clothes. Sara also wore a white-hued tee, which was accentuated by a vibrant tiger's head and she teamed her tee with blue-hued distressed denims.
Sara also wore white-coloured sports shoes and a ponytail rounded off her look. So, whose graphic tee did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!