- 14 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 14 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Sara Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan were spotted at different locations but the common point was that they both wore graphic tees. Sara and Kareena inspired us to allow our tees to do the talking. They both looked sassy and gave us humble looks of the day.
So, coming to Kareena first, the actress and now a Radio show host, was papped outside the gym. With one of the best gym looks in B-town, Kareena's latest gym wear took a musical turn. She wore a round-necked white-hued tee that featured a picture of the legendary singer, Elton John and with the words, 'Someone Saved My Life Tonight', which is one of Elton John's popular numbers.
She paired her tee with black-hued tights and white-coloured sports shoes. Kareena wore dark shades and her makeup was light. The middle-parted tresses completed her look. Sara, on the other hand, was snapped at the airport and as usual, she was seen in simple clothes. Sara also wore a white-hued tee, which was accentuated by a vibrant tiger's head and she teamed her tee with blue-hued distressed denims.
Sara also wore white-coloured sports shoes and a ponytail rounded off her look. So, whose graphic tee did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.