- News Training on Central laws, schemes set to get underway in Jammu and Kashmir
- Movies Kaappaan Twitter Review: Here’s What Movie Buffs Feel About The Suriya Starrer
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 Astana: Greenwood's first goal settles Group L opener
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Even in the times of trendy wears, Sara Ali Khan chooses to keep it simple. The actress dons the most unassuming looks and often steps out in humble outfits. We must give her a credit for popularising chikankari outfits. This time the actress was papped at the airport and she again wowed us with her white attire.
The actress wore a chikankari kurta and paired it with pyjamas. Her kurta was full-sleeved, sheer, and featured intricate patterns. It was a collared top that we thought made for a perfect summer wear. The silhouette was breezy and a balm to the eyes. Her look would have been completely traditional but she gave her avatar a western touch by wearing pyjamas that resembled pants.
Her pyjamas were detailed with meticulous embroidery on the border. The actress wore it with pink-hued jootis, which went well with her attire. Sara's makeup was minimally done and highlighted by a pink lip shade. She left her tresses middle-parted and side-swept like always.
So, how did you find Sara Ali Khan's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.