TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Traders In Terrorists’ Clothing: Suspending LoC Trade A Much Needed Decision
- IPL 2019: RCB Vs KXIP — Highlights
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged As Crude Oil Price Softens Overseas
- Ather Energy Launch In Chennai: Date Revealed
- OnePlus 7 Pro Costs Shockingly Higher Than The OnePlus 6T
- Katrina Gets Extremely Emotional; Posts A Heartfelt Message
- What Is Moxibustion Therapy?
- Trip To Mirzapur
Even in the times of trendy wears, Sara Ali Khan chooses to keep it simple. The actress dons the most unassuming looks and often steps out in humble outfits. We must give her a credit for popularising chikankari outfits. This time the actress was papped at the airport and she again wowed us with her white attire.
The actress wore a chikankari kurta and paired it with pyjamas. Her kurta was full-sleeved, sheer, and featured intricate patterns. It was a collared top that we thought made for a perfect summer wear. The silhouette was breezy and a balm to the eyes. Her look would have been completely traditional but she gave her avatar a western touch by wearing pyjamas that resembled pants.
Her pyjamas were detailed with meticulous embroidery on the border. The actress wore it with pink-hued jootis, which went well with her attire. Sara's makeup was minimally done and highlighted by a pink lip shade. She left her tresses middle-parted and side-swept like always.
So, how did you find Sara Ali Khan's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.