Even in the times of trendy wears, Sara Ali Khan chooses to keep it simple. The actress dons the most unassuming looks and often steps out in humble outfits. We must give her a credit for popularising chikankari outfits. This time the actress was papped at the airport and she again wowed us with her white attire.
The actress wore a chikankari kurta and paired it with pyjamas. Her kurta was full-sleeved, sheer, and featured intricate patterns. It was a collared top that we thought made for a perfect summer wear. The silhouette was breezy and a balm to the eyes. Her look would have been completely traditional but she gave her avatar a western touch by wearing pyjamas that resembled pants.
Her pyjamas were detailed with meticulous embroidery on the border. The actress wore it with pink-hued jootis, which went well with her attire. Sara's makeup was minimally done and highlighted by a pink lip shade. She left her tresses middle-parted and side-swept like always.
So, how did you find Sara Ali Khan's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar