- Technology Apple Expected To Launch Two iPhones with 5G Support In 2020 – Thanks To Qualcomm
- Movies Veena Malik-Sania Mirza's UGLY Twitter Spat: Actress Questions Tennis Star's Parenting Post Pak Loss
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Sarfaraz warns team-mates of backlash at home
- Automobiles Hyundai To Continue Selling Small BS-VI Compliant Diesel Engines
- News 'Jai Sri Ram, Vande Mataram' slogan raised in LS as Owaisi takes oath
- Finance Goyal Asks Companies To Submit Concerns On Draft E-Commerce Policy In 10 Days
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sara Ali Khan is not the one to go running after trends. She has her own individualistic style, which is understated and elegant. Sara likes to keep it simple and comfortable, and also she has a strong liking for the colour white. Yes, we have noticed Sara donning white on many occasions such as the recent one.
The budding actress graced an event in New Delhi and looked spectacular. Her pristine ivory dress was like a balm to the eyes. It was a comfortable dress, enhanced by a breathable fabric and flowy silhouette. Sara's dress was actually perfect for a shopping spree, tropical vacay, but it also made for a classy party number.
Her V-neck maxi dress was designed by Varun and Nidhika. It featured a tight bodice, which was accentuated by intricate details. The remaining part of her attire was flared and highlighted by floral prints and sheer fabric. It was a sleeveless dress and was every inch twirl-worthy. Sara teamed her dress with embellished golden juttis and ethnic hoop earrings.
Sara's makeup was minimal and highlighted by light pink touches. She left her long tresses loose and her radiant smile rounded off her western look.
So, how did you find her attire? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.