TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Sara Ali Khan, for sure, knows how to look different. Among all the star kids, she is not the one who plays by the rules or the trends. You can see her stepping out in a humble salwar kameez and sporting make-up free look. Sara Ali Khan's fashion is not very glamorous, it is actually very sorted and well thought-out.
So, recently at Manish Malhotra's house party, the actress stepped out in a Ted Baker dress, which was sophisticated and had no frills and ruffles. It was a grey-coloured dress and so once again, we got to see Sara in a muted-toned attire. Previously, we were blown away by her earthy-hued lehenga at Manish Malhotra's fashion show.
Sara's dress featured a simple round-neck and the bodice was very structured but it took a flared and pleated turn with the skirt. Her dress got beautifully accentuated by the floral and nature-inspired pattern. The colours incorporated on the prints were subtle pink, sky blue, and pastel green, and so there was nothing overwhelming about the prints. In fact, the birds and flower patterns blended well with the background grey.
Sara carried an eye-catching floral-printed Gucci sling bag with her and she also notched up her look with pointed grey-hued heels.
Sara's attire was very soothing to the eyes. We are sure of the fact that she is soon going to be a fashion icon.