- just now Shravan Month 2019: What Foods To Eat And What Foods To Avoid
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Bhumi Pednekar: The Actress Who Made Us Think About The Fashion Of Rural India
- 1 hr ago Ebola Outbreak In Congo, WHO Declares Global Health Emergency
- 1 hr ago On Priyanka Chopra's Birthday, Here Are 7 Make-up And Beauty Lessons From Her
- Technology Exclusive: itel To Launch 10 Devices In India Ahead Of Festival Season, Eyeing New Market
- Movies Mission Mangal Trailer Out: Goosebumps Assured
- News IT dept attaches properties worth Rs 400 crores in probe against Mayawati's brother: Reports
- Sports Atletico Madrid want Spurs playmaker
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Finance French Tycoon Overtakes Bill Gates To Become 2nd Richest Person In The World
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Jeep Compass — Does The Kia Seltos Have What It Takes?
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Sara Ali Khan, for sure, knows how to look different. Among all the star kids, she is not the one who plays by the rules or the trends. You can see her stepping out in a humble salwar kameez and sporting make-up free look. Sara Ali Khan's fashion is not very glamorous, it is actually very sorted and well thought-out.
So, recently at Manish Malhotra's house party, the actress stepped out in a Ted Baker dress, which was sophisticated and had no frills and ruffles. It was a grey-coloured dress and so once again, we got to see Sara in a muted-toned attire. Previously, we were blown away by her earthy-hued lehenga at Manish Malhotra's fashion show.
Sara's dress featured a simple round-neck and the bodice was very structured but it took a flared and pleated turn with the skirt. Her dress got beautifully accentuated by the floral and nature-inspired pattern. The colours incorporated on the prints were subtle pink, sky blue, and pastel green, and so there was nothing overwhelming about the prints. In fact, the birds and flower patterns blended well with the background grey.
Sara carried an eye-catching floral-printed Gucci sling bag with her and she also notched up her look with pointed grey-hued heels.
Sara's attire was very soothing to the eyes. We are sure of the fact that she is soon going to be a fashion icon.