Unlike her contemporaries, Sara Ali Khan underplays a lot. She is not always decked up and sometimes believes in keeping it simple. Though a royalty, Sara at times, even dresses up like a commoner and surprises us. So, recently, she toned down her glam avatar and instead opted for a very believable look.
Sara was spotted in a traditional suit and she looked quite amazing. She wore a sleeveless kurti and teamed it with a pyjami. Yes, Sara's kurti was plain and dipped in sky blue colour. And her body-hugging kurti was also adorned with light yellow-hued floral accents.
The 'Simbaa' actress also paired her kurti with plain green-coloured pyjami and you won't believe but she rounded off her attire with a totally different colour. Sara contrasted her outfit with a brown-hued light dupatta and she managed to look awesome as ever. Well, we got to admit that she is one of the rarest stars, who can slip into just about anything and still look beautiful. And didn't she just prove this to us right now?
Sara accessorised her look with neon green bangles and didn't wear any makeup. Even her hairdo was slightly messy but her attitude and confidence was pretty inspiring. She showed us that no matter what you wear, you can look kickass with the right attitude.
Sara Ali Khan is clearly mesmerising us and she is definitely a girl with oodles of fashion sense and guts.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It