Kareena Kapoor Khan notched up her traditional fashion game at an event recently. She was honoured at JashnEYoungistan award. The actress wore an ivory sari at the event and looked resplendent. She wore a Manish Malhotra number and gave us an outfit goal.
Kareena draped a metallic sari in a classical style that was accentuated by sheer accents and crafted out of rich fabric. She wore a simple sari that was spruced up by metallic sequins and subtle embellished border. This was one of the best saris that we noticed in a past couple of months and Kareena teamed her sari with a half-sleeved blouse that was highlighted by intricate floral accents. Her blouse was also adorned with tassels.
She accessorised her look with diamond and emerald earrings that went well with her outfit. Kareena also sported a delicate ring to accentuate her look. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by pink touches and heavy kohl. The side-swept layered tresses completed her look. So, how did you find Kareena's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood