- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Kareena Kapoor Khan notched up her traditional fashion game at an event recently. She was honoured at JashnEYoungistan award. The actress wore an ivory sari at the event and looked resplendent. She wore a Manish Malhotra number and gave us an outfit goal.
Kareena draped a metallic sari in a classical style that was accentuated by sheer accents and crafted out of rich fabric. She wore a simple sari that was spruced up by metallic sequins and subtle embellished border. This was one of the best saris that we noticed in a past couple of months and Kareena teamed her sari with a half-sleeved blouse that was highlighted by intricate floral accents. Her blouse was also adorned with tassels.
She accessorised her look with diamond and emerald earrings that went well with her outfit. Kareena also sported a delicate ring to accentuate her look. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by pink touches and heavy kohl. The side-swept layered tresses completed her look. So, how did you find Kareena's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.