TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Kareena Kapoor Khan notched up her traditional fashion game at an event recently. She was honoured at JashnEYoungistan award. The actress wore an ivory sari at the event and looked resplendent. She wore a Manish Malhotra number and gave us an outfit goal.
Kareena draped a metallic sari in a classical style that was accentuated by sheer accents and crafted out of rich fabric. She wore a simple sari that was spruced up by metallic sequins and subtle embellished border. This was one of the best saris that we noticed in a past couple of months and Kareena teamed her sari with a half-sleeved blouse that was highlighted by intricate floral accents. Her blouse was also adorned with tassels.
She accessorised her look with diamond and emerald earrings that went well with her outfit. Kareena also sported a delicate ring to accentuate her look. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by pink touches and heavy kohl. The side-swept layered tresses completed her look. So, how did you find Kareena's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.