- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
The diva and now the host of her first ever radio talk show, 'What Women Want', Kareena Kapoor Khan was honoured at the Forbes Leadership Awards 2018. The actress was dressed to the nines for the event and looked absolutely gorgeous. She wore a pantsuit but Kareena's pantsuit came with some interesting twists.
She wore a pink-hued pantsuit that was by Osman studio and this was so far one of the best pantsuits that we have seen this year. Kareena's pantsuit looked formal but at the same time, the designer gave it a glamorous touch. It was full-sleeved and structured with a knot tied in the front. She paired it with matching pants that gave us retro vibes.
Kareena gave her pantsuit, a sizzling update with a lacy black bra. Now that was a bold pairing but Kareena pulled it off so effortlessly. Her makeup was light and accentuated by smoky kohl and light pink lip shade. She wore stunning earrings by Diamantina Fine Jewels, which went well with her outfit. She rounded off her look with a middle-parted slightly messy ponytail. So, how did you find Kareena's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.