TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
The diva and now the host of her first ever radio talk show, 'What Women Want', Kareena Kapoor Khan was honoured at the Forbes Leadership Awards 2018. The actress was dressed to the nines for the event and looked absolutely gorgeous. She wore a pantsuit but Kareena's pantsuit came with some interesting twists.
She wore a pink-hued pantsuit that was by Osman studio and this was so far one of the best pantsuits that we have seen this year. Kareena's pantsuit looked formal but at the same time, the designer gave it a glamorous touch. It was full-sleeved and structured with a knot tied in the front. She paired it with matching pants that gave us retro vibes.
Kareena gave her pantsuit, a sizzling update with a lacy black bra. Now that was a bold pairing but Kareena pulled it off so effortlessly. Her makeup was light and accentuated by smoky kohl and light pink lip shade. She wore stunning earrings by Diamantina Fine Jewels, which went well with her outfit. She rounded off her look with a middle-parted slightly messy ponytail. So, how did you find Kareena's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.