The diva and now the host of her first ever radio talk show, 'What Women Want', Kareena Kapoor Khan was honoured at the Forbes Leadership Awards 2018. The actress was dressed to the nines for the event and looked absolutely gorgeous. She wore a pantsuit but Kareena's pantsuit came with some interesting twists.
She wore a pink-hued pantsuit that was by Osman studio and this was so far one of the best pantsuits that we have seen this year. Kareena's pantsuit looked formal but at the same time, the designer gave it a glamorous touch. It was full-sleeved and structured with a knot tied in the front. She paired it with matching pants that gave us retro vibes.
Kareena gave her pantsuit, a sizzling update with a lacy black bra. Now that was a bold pairing but Kareena pulled it off so effortlessly. Her makeup was light and accentuated by smoky kohl and light pink lip shade. She wore stunning earrings by Diamantina Fine Jewels, which went well with her outfit. She rounded off her look with a middle-parted slightly messy ponytail. So, how did you find Kareena's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas