- 11 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Charismatic Dance India Dance Make-up Look
- 26 min ago Vertigo: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 49 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Tara Sutaria Exudes Sassy Vibes With Her Black And White Attire
- 52 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 3: Pooja Hegde Bedazzled Us As She Walked The Ramp
- Movies Amy Jackson Flaunts Baby Bump In Serene Picture; Opens Up About Struggles In Third Trimester
- Finance No Ban On Petrol & Diesel Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020
- Sports BWF World Championships: PV Sindhu beats second-seed Tai Tzu Ying to enter semifinals
- Technology Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- News Fact check: Amazon fires are real, but don't be fooled by these fake images
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Recalls Over 40,000 Units Of The Wagon R In India Over Fuel-Hose Issue
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked super fabulous in her dress, which she wore for the press conference of her show, 'What Women Want', which will be aired on Ishq FM. After Karan Johar and Neha Dhupia, this is going to be Kareena's first ever radio chat show. So, for the press con event, Bebo wore an attire that celebrated contrasting prints and gave us our OOTD.
Kareena wore a dress by Silvia Tcherassi that featured a one-shouldered polka-dotted top, which had a ruffled and dramatic slit sleeve on one side. And the polka-dots of her dress was contrasted by an overlapping golden and white striped skirt, which was structural and also detailed with a tad bit of ruffles.
She teamed her outfit with golden-hued pencil heels from Truffle Collection. She mostly kept her look jewellery-free and accessorised her look with delicate rings. Kareena's makeup was light and highlighted by pink touches and the impeccable high bun completed her look.
So, how did you find Kareena's attire for the event? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.