Kareena Kapoor Khan looked super fabulous in her dress, which she wore for the press conference of her show, 'What Women Want', which will be aired on Ishq FM. After Karan Johar and Neha Dhupia, this is going to be Kareena's first ever radio chat show. So, for the press con event, Bebo wore an attire that celebrated contrasting prints and gave us our OOTD.
Kareena wore a dress by Silvia Tcherassi that featured a one-shouldered polka-dotted top, which had a ruffled and dramatic slit sleeve on one side. And the polka-dots of her dress was contrasted by an overlapping golden and white striped skirt, which was structural and also detailed with a tad bit of ruffles.
She teamed her outfit with golden-hued pencil heels from Truffle Collection. She mostly kept her look jewellery-free and accessorised her look with delicate rings. Kareena's makeup was light and highlighted by pink touches and the impeccable high bun completed her look.
So, how did you find Kareena's attire for the event? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!