TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked super fabulous in her dress, which she wore for the press conference of her show, 'What Women Want', which will be aired on Ishq FM. After Karan Johar and Neha Dhupia, this is going to be Kareena's first ever radio chat show. So, for the press con event, Bebo wore an attire that celebrated contrasting prints and gave us our OOTD.
Kareena wore a dress by Silvia Tcherassi that featured a one-shouldered polka-dotted top, which had a ruffled and dramatic slit sleeve on one side. And the polka-dots of her dress was contrasted by an overlapping golden and white striped skirt, which was structural and also detailed with a tad bit of ruffles.
She teamed her outfit with golden-hued pencil heels from Truffle Collection. She mostly kept her look jewellery-free and accessorised her look with delicate rings. Kareena's makeup was light and highlighted by pink touches and the impeccable high bun completed her look.
So, how did you find Kareena's attire for the event? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.