TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked super fabulous in her dress, which she wore for the press conference of her show, 'What Women Want', which will be aired on Ishq FM. After Karan Johar and Neha Dhupia, this is going to be Kareena's first ever radio chat show. So, for the press con event, Bebo wore an attire that celebrated contrasting prints and gave us our OOTD.
Kareena wore a dress by Silvia Tcherassi that featured a one-shouldered polka-dotted top, which had a ruffled and dramatic slit sleeve on one side. And the polka-dots of her dress was contrasted by an overlapping golden and white striped skirt, which was structural and also detailed with a tad bit of ruffles.
She teamed her outfit with golden-hued pencil heels from Truffle Collection. She mostly kept her look jewellery-free and accessorised her look with delicate rings. Kareena's makeup was light and highlighted by pink touches and the impeccable high bun completed her look.
So, how did you find Kareena's attire for the event? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.