Janhvi Kapoor sported a minimal look vibrantly at Deepika and Ranveer's reception. She went for a traditional ensemble, which also like Sara's came from Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. Her sari actually reminded us of the iconic sari in the song, 'Tip Tip Barsa Pani'.
It was a super impressive number and Janhvi looked radiant in her outfit of the night. Her ensemble was about effective colour-blocking. With this attire of hers, it seems Janhvi's traditional fashion game is only getting stronger. Her sari consisted of a sleeveless blouse that was accentuated by intricate embroidery. It was a cropped blouse and Janhvi's bright yellow sari went perfectly well with her blouse.
Her sari, on the contrary, was plain-hued but draped beautifully on one side of the shoulder, so as to give a stunning effect. Well, we are sure many young ladies out there must be planning to ace this look for this shaadi season, isn't it? Janhvi teamed her attire with delicate maang tikka and dazzling earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by pink eyeshadow and the middle-parted wavy tresses added to her smoky look.
Don't you think this was one of the best looks of Janhvi Kapoor's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception