TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chakravyuh — How Indian Agencies Kept A Check On The Growth Of The Islamic State
- IPL 2019: Highlights — CSK Beat SRH By 6 Wickets
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 32 MP Selfie Cam Launch — Watch The Live Stream Here
- Bajaj Pulsar 180F ABS Price Revealed
- CONFIRMED! Salman's Tere Naam To Get A Sequel
- Six Ways to Ensure Good Deal on Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 10 Tips To Prevent Asthma Attacks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Janhvi Kapoor sported a minimal look vibrantly at Deepika and Ranveer's reception. She went for a traditional ensemble, which also like Sara's came from Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. Her sari actually reminded us of the iconic sari in the song, 'Tip Tip Barsa Pani'.
It was a super impressive number and Janhvi looked radiant in her outfit of the night. Her ensemble was about effective colour-blocking. With this attire of hers, it seems Janhvi's traditional fashion game is only getting stronger. Her sari consisted of a sleeveless blouse that was accentuated by intricate embroidery. It was a cropped blouse and Janhvi's bright yellow sari went perfectly well with her blouse.
Her sari, on the contrary, was plain-hued but draped beautifully on one side of the shoulder, so as to give a stunning effect. Well, we are sure many young ladies out there must be planning to ace this look for this shaadi season, isn't it? Janhvi teamed her attire with delicate maang tikka and dazzling earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by pink eyeshadow and the middle-parted wavy tresses added to her smoky look.
Don't you think this was one of the best looks of Janhvi Kapoor's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.