TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack Updates — PM Modi Chairs High-Level Meeting
- Gully Boy — Movie Review
- 6 Steps To Earn More Money From Fixed Deposits
- Joint 2030 World Cup Bid — Everything You Need To Know
- ACT Fibernet Plans To Partner With ZEE 5; Launches New Brand Identity
- Is The Mahindra XUV300 India’s Best Compact-SUV?
- It's Never Too Late To Exlpore The Elusive Haven Of Lawngtlai
- These Identical Twins Share The Same Boyfriend!
Sara Ali Khan surely leaves us surprised. Her style sensibility is too individualistic and it seems that trends don't matter much to her. So, at Deepika and Simbaa co-star Ranveer's reception, the budding actress wore a beautiful short dress by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla and she looked gorgeous as ever.
It was a high neck dress that was half-sleeved, structural, and she looked certainly stunning. Sara's dress was a strict departure from the usual wedding reception outfits. With this dress of hers, Sara showed us that wedding festivities are not all about traditional and elaborate. She actually gave some fashion tips to millennials, who want to keep it light.
Sara's dress was enhanced by sheer fabric and was pretty hard to pull off but she carried it with a lot of confidence. It was notched up by floral work and delicate tassels towards the end. Her attire was dipped in a silver shade and made for a perfect party wear. She teamed her dress with complementing pointed Louboutin pumps that were subtly embellished. Sara's makeup was natural and refreshing. She applied soft pink lip shade and kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses spruced up her chic avatar. Sara completed her look with delicate studs.
So, didn't Sara Ali Khan look just impressive? Let us know that in the comment section.