Sara Ali Khan surely leaves us surprised. Her style sensibility is too individualistic and it seems that trends don't matter much to her. So, at Deepika and Simbaa co-star Ranveer's reception, the budding actress wore a beautiful short dress by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla and she looked gorgeous as ever.
It was a high neck dress that was half-sleeved, structural, and she looked certainly stunning. Sara's dress was a strict departure from the usual wedding reception outfits. With this dress of hers, Sara showed us that wedding festivities are not all about traditional and elaborate. She actually gave some fashion tips to millennials, who want to keep it light.
Sara's dress was enhanced by sheer fabric and was pretty hard to pull off but she carried it with a lot of confidence. It was notched up by floral work and delicate tassels towards the end. Her attire was dipped in a silver shade and made for a perfect party wear. She teamed her dress with complementing pointed Louboutin pumps that were subtly embellished. Sara's makeup was natural and refreshing. She applied soft pink lip shade and kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses spruced up her chic avatar. Sara completed her look with delicate studs.
So, didn't Sara Ali Khan look just impressive? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception