- 6 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 7 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 10 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Movies Gang Leader: Is Nani Making A Mistake By Accepting Scripts Rejected By A-List Heroes?
- News 44-year-old woman beaten to death by landlord over allegation of theft in Delhi's Mehrauli
- Automobiles Traffic Fines In Bangalore Reduced: State Government Announces Revised Fines Under New MVA
- Sports Lampard trusts in Tomori to prove Premier League credentials at Chelsea
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Sara Ali Khan surely leaves us surprised. Her style sensibility is too individualistic and it seems that trends don't matter much to her. So, at Deepika and Simbaa co-star Ranveer's reception, the budding actress wore a beautiful short dress by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla and she looked gorgeous as ever.
It was a high neck dress that was half-sleeved, structural, and she looked certainly stunning. Sara's dress was a strict departure from the usual wedding reception outfits. With this dress of hers, Sara showed us that wedding festivities are not all about traditional and elaborate. She actually gave some fashion tips to millennials, who want to keep it light.
Sara's dress was enhanced by sheer fabric and was pretty hard to pull off but she carried it with a lot of confidence. It was notched up by floral work and delicate tassels towards the end. Her attire was dipped in a silver shade and made for a perfect party wear. She teamed her dress with complementing pointed Louboutin pumps that were subtly embellished. Sara's makeup was natural and refreshing. She applied soft pink lip shade and kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses spruced up her chic avatar. Sara completed her look with delicate studs.
So, didn't Sara Ali Khan look just impressive? Let us know that in the comment section.