- Finance Aadhaar Made Mandatory For EPF E-Nomination
- Sports MS Dhoni extends his vacation, likely to miss home series against Bangladesh as well: Reports
- Movies When Simbu Broke Down In Tears After Watching A Blockbuster Movie
- Technology WhatsApp's New Feature Will Let Users Share Their Status On Facebook
- News SC adjourns hearing on rebel Karnataka MLAs plea for an hour
- Automobiles New 2020 Force Gurkha 3-Door Seen Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Sara Ali Khan's ethnic outfits are only getting better with time. She inspires us to go traditional outfit shopping. Recently, she wore a green-hued sharara by Sukriti & Aakriti and well, she had us going green with envy with this outfit.
The budding actress was out there to promote her movie, 'Kedarnath', which is going to hit the big screen very soon. We hope the movie does well but for now, coming to Sara's outfit, it consisted of a sleeveless short kurta that was accentuated by vibrant floral and nature-inspired prints. Her kurta was also subtly done with golden sequins on the neckline area. She teamed it with flared and ruffled bottoms that were highlighted by golden metallic threadwork. The colourful tassels also enhanced her outfit.
Sara paired her ensemble with a dupatta that was meticulously embellished and featured a red-hued border. She wore green-coloured bangles that matched with her outfit. Sara's makeup was light and natural, and the signature side-parted tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Sara Ali Khan's latest traditional number? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.