TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ‘Voter ID More Powerful Than IED,’ Says PM Modi After Voting In Ahmedabad
- IPL 2019: RR vs DC — Highlights
- Audi's 'The Debriefing' Is A Hilarious Avengers Ad
- Arbaaz Khan On His Wedding With Giorgia: 'Maybe I Will'
- Nintendo Switch Budget Model Likely To Be Launched By The End Of 2019
- ICICI Bank Launches Insta Auto, Two-Wheeler Facility
- Why UTI Cases Are High In Summer
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Sara Ali Khan's ethnic outfits are only getting better with time. She inspires us to go traditional outfit shopping. Recently, she wore a green-hued sharara by Sukriti & Aakriti and well, she had us going green with envy with this outfit.
The budding actress was out there to promote her movie, 'Kedarnath', which is going to hit the big screen very soon. We hope the movie does well but for now, coming to Sara's outfit, it consisted of a sleeveless short kurta that was accentuated by vibrant floral and nature-inspired prints. Her kurta was also subtly done with golden sequins on the neckline area. She teamed it with flared and ruffled bottoms that were highlighted by golden metallic threadwork. The colourful tassels also enhanced her outfit.
Sara paired her ensemble with a dupatta that was meticulously embellished and featured a red-hued border. She wore green-coloured bangles that matched with her outfit. Sara's makeup was light and natural, and the signature side-parted tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Sara Ali Khan's latest traditional number? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.