TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Sara Ali Khan's ethnic outfits are only getting better with time. She inspires us to go traditional outfit shopping. Recently, she wore a green-hued sharara by Sukriti & Aakriti and well, she had us going green with envy with this outfit.
The budding actress was out there to promote her movie, 'Kedarnath', which is going to hit the big screen very soon. We hope the movie does well but for now, coming to Sara's outfit, it consisted of a sleeveless short kurta that was accentuated by vibrant floral and nature-inspired prints. Her kurta was also subtly done with golden sequins on the neckline area. She teamed it with flared and ruffled bottoms that were highlighted by golden metallic threadwork. The colourful tassels also enhanced her outfit.
Sara paired her ensemble with a dupatta that was meticulously embellished and featured a red-hued border. She wore green-coloured bangles that matched with her outfit. Sara's makeup was light and natural, and the signature side-parted tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Sara Ali Khan's latest traditional number? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.