"Kedarnath' and 'Simbaa' starlet, Sara Ali Khan took the Hindi film industry by storm. Apart from her acting skills, her candid interviews and intelligent opinions have wowed the audience. However, off the red carpet and events, Sara's style sensibility has been relatable and inspired us. Her personal style and airport looks were far from Bollywood-inspired fashion. Also, if you must have noticed, Sara really popularised the white-hued salwar suits. On a number of occasions, Sara was spotted in something white. She absolutely made us want to don that long-forgotten white chikankari suit and also gave us cues on how to make wardrobe basics look awesome. Take a look at her white-coloured salwar suit moments.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!