- 6 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 7 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 9 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
"Kedarnath' and 'Simbaa' starlet, Sara Ali Khan took the Hindi film industry by storm. Apart from her acting skills, her candid interviews and intelligent opinions have wowed the audience. However, off the red carpet and events, Sara's style sensibility has been relatable and inspired us. Her personal style and airport looks were far from Bollywood-inspired fashion. Also, if you must have noticed, Sara really popularised the white-hued salwar suits. On a number of occasions, Sara was spotted in something white. She absolutely made us want to don that long-forgotten white chikankari suit and also gave us cues on how to make wardrobe basics look awesome. Take a look at her white-coloured salwar suit moments.