- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Movies Nivin Pauly And Abrid Shine Are Back Together: The Project To Start Rolling Soon?
- News 'India's duty to assist other countries': PM Modi after 3-city vaccine tour
- Sports Premier League: Manchester City 5-0 Burnley: Mahrez hits hat-trick in latest Clarets thrashing
- Technology Oppo Reno5 Pro Clears Another Certification Ahead Of Official Launch: Report
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
The most-awaited film of the year Coolie No. 1 starring Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan in the lead roles is all set to premiere on Amazon Prime Video this Christmas. Directed by David Dhawan, the film is a remake of the 1995 film, Coolie No.1. A few days ago, Varun shared a motion poster of his film on his Instagram feed and now, recently, the duo has kicked off promotions. To promote their film, the two were on the sets of The Kapil Sharma Show putting their best fashion foot forward. While Sara opted for a pretty red jumpsuit, Varun looked dapper in an all-black outfit. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
So, Sara Ali Khan was dressed to impress in a one-sleeved fuchsia red jumpsuit, which came from the label Flor et.al. Her jumpsuit was accentuated by subtle white-hued checked patterns while the puffed sleeve added stylish quotient to her look. Styled by Ami Patel, the actress teamed her jumpsuit with a lovely pair of white printed high heels and accessorised her look with a gold-toned handcuff from Argento. She painted her nails red that upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Sara sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, shiny eye shadow, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her tresses into a ponytail and looked gorgeous as ever.
On the other hand, Varun Dhawan sported a half-sleeved classic-collar buttoned-down black shirt and teamed it with black denim jeans that featured ripped knee detailing. He completed his look with a pair of black shoes that had white base. Side-parted hair and stubble beard rounded out his look.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sara Ali Khan