- News DDC polls: J&K all set for first elections post Article 370 abrogation; Phase 1 voting today
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam 2 Is A Complete Entertainer, Confirms Jeethu Joseph
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Automobiles 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Recently, Shraddha Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan gave us suit goals and inspired us to up our traditional wardrobe. They both looked gorgeous in their churidaar suits and while one flaunted chikankari work, the other diva beckoned us to wear floral accents. So, let's decode their outfits and you can tell us who looked more amazing.
Shraddha Kapoor's Churidaar Suit
Shraddha Kapoor looked gorgeous as she stepped out and was papped. She wore a pink anarkali suit set, which we found so summery and pretty. The Saaho actress wore a light pink anarkali kurta that was full-sleeved and accentuated by orange floral accents. She teamed her kurta with pink-hued churidaar pyjamas and draped a light-weight sheer matching dupatta with her ensemble. The actress also carried a side white-toned purse with her and wore a mask. Shraddha Kapoor also upped her look with beige-hued sandals, which came from Aprajita Toor's eponymous label. The makeup was light and the side-parted tresses completed her ethnic look.
Sara Ali Khan's Churidaar Suit
Sara Ali Khan was also photographed as she stepped out and the actress impressed us with her pristine white chikankari suit. Her suit was enhanced by floral embroidery and she teamed it with a pair of matching churidaar pyjamis. The Coolie No. 1 actress also draped a gorgeous dupatta that was accentuated by intricate embroidery. She paired her ensemble with white-hued juttis, which featured pink and red floral cut-outs. Her juttis were from Fizzy Goblet and Sara Ali Khan carried a white minaudière with her. She also wore a chic bracelet and the makeup was light. The long sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, whose churidaar set look you loved more? Let us know that.