- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez, Urvashi Rautela And More
- 3 hrs ago Holi 2020: 25 Wishes, Quotes, Messages And Images To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 6 hrs ago Latest Outfit Ideas For College Girls Which Every Fashionista Must Have In Their Wardrobe
- 8 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope: March 2020
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Flying Flea & Roadster Names Trademarked: New RE Motorcycles Coming Up
- Movies Ryan Reynolds Celebrates 84-Year-Old Leap Baby's 21st Birthday With Her First Legal Drink
- News Muhyiddin Yassin is Malaysia's next prime minister
- Sports ICC Women’s T20 World Cup: India vs Sri Lanka: Shafali given freedom to play natural game: Harmanpreet Kaur
- Technology Redmi K30 Pro Design Leaked In Full Glory: Dual Pop-Up Selfie Camera Confirmed
- Finance Bharti Airtel Pays Additional Rs 8,000 Crore Towards AGR Dues
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
It was a special and colour-coordinated moment for Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas, as they graced the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival 2019. Priyanka looked straight out of a fairytale in her voluminous gown and she totally exuded regal vibes. Her dress sense was nuanced and she channelled a look that was somewhere between abstract and real. Let's decode her ensemble, which we felt was one of the best at this year's Cannes Film Festival, so far.
The actress wore a gown designed by Georges Hobeika and it was an example of sartorial perfection. Her ensemble was marked by a flared silhouette and Priyanka looked nothing short of divine. The strapless gown was accentuated by sheer bodice that was notched up by ruffled accents. Created from sheets of tulle, her ensemble was layered and cascaded beautifully. With her gown, the lady in white made a strong case for icy tones.
There was perfection in her styling too and she kept her look minimal with diamond jewellery from Chopard. The delicate neckpiece and complementing drop earrings absolutely elevated her style quotient and with this, she gave us one of the most iconic moments. The makeup was nude-toned with a matte pink lip shade and a matching eye shadow. The impeccable ponytail was a wonderful idea and suited her look. Well, Priyanka Chopra Jonas looked a class apart. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.