- News Stay home. Save lives. Google Doodle shares tips to fight coronavirus
- Movies Faisal Shaikh On Complaint Against Him For Violating Lockdown Rules: People Are Spreading False News
- Finance Bond Yields End Higher As Participants Worry Over Excess Bond Supply
- Sports For Hardik Pandya there is no rest day, even amidst lockdown
- Automobiles Top-Selling SUVs In India In March 2020: Kia Seltos Continues To Dominate As Hyundai Creta Closes In
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio To Increase Market Share: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Nora Fatehi turned showstopper for designer duo Gauri & Nainika on the day three of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. The Street Dancer 3D actress graced the ramp in a beautiful bodycon black gown and looked fabulous. What added drama was the white silhouette, which was attached to her gown. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Nora Fatehi donned a slight off-shoulder full-length black dress that had plunging neckline. Her bodycon dress was accentuated by net-detailing on the bodice, which showed off her tiny waist. Her black dress featured a white flared silhoutte at the back that added dramatic quotient to her look. The white voluminous silhouette gave gown feel to her attire and the actress looked very pretty in it. The diva accessorised her look with just a pair of silver-toned studs.
With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Nora sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline and flaunted her toned arms. Filled brows, soft kohled eyes, curled lashes, nude-hued eye shadow, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The actress let loose her side-parted long curled locks.
We absolutely loved Nora Fatehi's dramatic ensemble. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.