- 10 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Bake A Sooji Cake For Your Mother
- 12 hrs ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 13 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- 14 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things That You Can Donate On This Day
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Automobiles Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Bollywood actress Nora Fatehi is known as one of the best dancers in the Bollywood industry. Her sizzling dance moves can make anyone go weak in their knees. The actress is all set for the release of her upcoming dance film, Street Dancer 3D. While the diva's stunning dance moves in the songs already took the internet on fire, her gorgeous outfits in the promotional rounds have become the talk of the town.
Recently, for the latest promotional round, Nora decked up in a formal black pantsuit and looked a class apart. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
Nora Fatehi exuded major boss lady vibes in a bespoke tuxedo black pantsuit by Raghavendra Rathore. Her pantsuit consisted of a full-sleeved V-shaped neckline three-buttoned single-breasted black blazer. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, she wore a classic-collar white shirt with it and teamed it with black pants. The actress completed her look with pointed black heels and bow-tie. She accessorised her look with a pair of earrings from Roopa Vohra Fine Jewellery.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Nora slightly contoured her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, pink-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The dancing diva pulled back her poofy tresses into a low ponytail.
We absolutely loved Nora Fatehi's tuxedo and it seemed perfect for professional meetings. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.
Photos Credit: Swapnil Kore