- 5 min ago 12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- 29 min ago A Nutritionist's View On Work From Home And Your Health, And A Sample Meal Plan
- 1 hr ago National Handloom Day 2020: Kangana Ranaut’s Handloom Sarees Are Worth-Investing In
- 4 hrs ago On National Handloom Day 2020, Vidya Balan Gives Us Handloom Goal With A Pretty Mustard Saree
- Technology How To Enable 90FPS Mode In PUBG Mobile On OnePlus Smartphones
- Movies Drishyam 2 Director Makes Big Revelation About Mohanlal’s Overgrown Beard
- Finance Govt To Create 'Social Microfinance Organisation' For Women & Small Businesses: Gadkari
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In August 2020
- Sports PUBG Mobile's Team Gun Game: Explained with tips and tricks
- News Kerala Landslide: PM Modi expresses grief at loss of lives, announces Rs 2 Lakh compensation
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Bollywood actress Tara Sutaria is just two films old and it's so surprising to see that she has become everyone's favourite in a very short span of time. Basically, her bold fashion photoshoots have what attracted us the most. Recently, Tara's stylist Meagan Concessio shared a throwback picture of the diva from an ad shoot. Dressed in a beautiful pink gown, the Marjaavaan actress looked like a blossoming flower. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Tara Sutaria sported a sleeveless V-shaped plunging neckline flared pink gown, which came from Alina Anwar Couture. Her breezy gown was accentuated by overlap detailing and sharp pleats on the bodice while the few cut outs added stylish quotient. The Student Of The Year 2 actress went accessory-free and looked beyond beautiful.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Tara slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline and flaunted her toned arms. With minimal makeup, she upped her look. The diva flipped her black straight tresses towards her face and looked gorgeous.
We really liked this gown of Tara Sutaria. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Tara Sutaria's Stylist