- 2 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- 6 hrs ago What Are Ventilators And Why Are They Important For COVID-19 Patients?
- Sports Let's show the world, we stand as one: Virat Kohli urges people to join PM Modi's #9pm9minute appeal
- News Braveheart Kerala nurse who recovered from COVID-19 keen on resuming duty in isolation ward
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Technology Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Tara Sutaria turned showstopper for designer Punit Balana on the day four of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. The actress unveiled the designer's latest collection- The Royal Bagh and looked beautiful as she walked the ramp in a lovely light pink-hued lehenga. We thought her pink lehenga is bridal dreams are made of. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
At Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020, Tara Sutaria donned the lightest pink shade ensemble and looked stunning. Her flared lehenga was accentuated by butti work and featured block-patterned border. Her lehenga also consisted of elaborate floral tassles, which were tied with her lehenga. The actress paired her lehenga with a sleeveless pinkish-white hued embroidered choli. She completed her look with a matching dupatta that had embellished border. Tara upped her ethnic look with a pair of gold-toned fancy earrings, bracelets, and ring.
On the makeup front, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, dark-hued eye shadow, and pink lip shade elevated her look. The diva let loose her mid-parted curled tresses and looked wow.
Tara Sutaria rocked the ramp in her ethnic attire. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.