- 2 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 3 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 4 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 5 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Movies Mahesh Bhatt Remembers Parveen Babi On Her 15th Death Anniversary With A Couple Of Touching Tweets
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
After winning the Miss World Pageant title in 2017, Manushi Chhillarhas never left her fans disappointed with her fashion. In fact, her sartorial game is only getting better day by day and that's quite evident on her Instagram feed. If you scroll through her feed, you will find that the actress has actively been involved in many photoshoots and it's so wonderful to see her slaying in style in her each attire.
Recently, Manushi shared some pictures with her sister Dewangana Chhillar from her (Dewangana's) sangeet and cocktail ceremony. For the special ocassion, Manushi twinned with her sister Dewangana. They both wore ivory-hued lehengas. The former Miss World looked absolutely stunning in her designer lehenga. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for her sister's sangeet, Manushi Chhillardonned a chikankari embroidered kalidar ivory lehenga, which was designed by the ace designer Tarun Tahiliani. Her beautiful lehenga was accentuated by mukaish and cutdana work. Styled by Sheefa J Gilani, her ivory lehenga featured gota patti work on the border. She teamed it with a round-collar plunging neckline elaborate hand-embroidered blouse. The three-fourth net sleeves of her choli was enhanced by golden work. Manushi draped a matching net fabric dupatta, which featured embellishments, block patterns, and fringe detailing on the hem.
Manushi accessorised her look with a pair of ethnic earrings, gold-toned exquisite choker neckpiece, bangles, and heavy crystal-detailed kada. Her jewellery came from the luxurious label, Malabar Gold and Diamonds. She left her side-parted wavy tresses loose and sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, soft kohled eyes, curled lashes, pink-hued eye shadow, and lip shade elevated her look. Manushi upped her ethnic look with a tiny black bindi, which suited her well.
Manushi Chhillarwowed us with her stunning lehenga. What do you think about her lehenga? Do let us know in the comment section.