- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday Turns ‘Wannabe Kendall Jenner’ As She Strikes Quirky Poses In Subtle Makeup And Top Knot Bun
- 11 hrs ago Tandav Actress Gauahar Khan Looks Resplendent In Her Velvet Suit; Perfect For Festive Events
- 11 hrs ago All The Possible Symptoms Of Low Blood Sugar Levels (Hypoglycemia)
- 11 hrs ago Giorgia Andriani Looks Like A Celestial Queen In Her Crown-Like Hairdo But Her Nail Paint Steals The Limelight
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News 'No time to waste': Joe Biden posts first tweet as US President
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Mangalam Kumar Wins Rs 50 Lakhs After His Father Could Not Make It To The Hot Seat!
- Sports Malinga announces retirement from franchise cricket
- Finance Should You Bet On Banking Stocks In 2021?
- Education IBPS PO Prelims Scorecard 2020 Released
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Coronavirus pandemic has literally turned our beautiful world into a scary one. It's been almost a month and the condition is only getting worse day by day. During these tough times, our celebrities also have been playing a major role in spreading awareness among their fans. Apart from treating their fans with their gorgeous pictures, they have also constantly been sharing safety tips to stay safe. The South diva Malavika Mohanan recently took to her Instagram feed to share a few pictures from her wow photoshoot. Dressed in a blue printed dress, the actress not only looked gorgeous but also shared safety tips as she posed with a sanitizer. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and find what safety tips she had for her fans.
So, Malavika Mohanan sported a half-sleeved sweetheart-neckline blue-hued mini dress. Her flared dress was accentuated by subtle prints in the same hue and lace border. The matching knotted belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Petta actress accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned hoops, pendant neckpiece, and bracelet.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Malavika slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, and dark pink lip tint spruced up her look. The Beyond The Clouds actress pulled all her layered tresses to one side and let them loose.
She captioned the picture as, 'Use a sanitizer/wash your hands regularly, and (unlike me in this throwback picture), stay home #stayhomestaysafe.'
Malavika Mohanan looked absolutely gorgeous in her printed dress. What do you think about her outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Malavika Mohanan