- 2 hrs ago UV Safety Awareness Month: Health Effects Of Ultraviolet (UV) Radiation
- 3 hrs ago 7 Reasons That Tell Why First Year Of Marriage Is The Hardest
- 3 hrs ago 11 Benefits Of Metta Meditation (Loving-Kindness Meditation) And How To Do It
- 4 hrs ago Group B Streptococcus (GBS) Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports SAI forms inquiry committee to investigate boxers' alleged quarantine violation at NIS Patiala
- News 15-ft-long king cobra caught in Tamil Nadu, released in forest
- Movies Report: Rekha’s Mumbai Bungalow Sealed After Security Guard Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Technology Vivo TWS Neo Earbuds To Launch Alongside Vivo X50 Series In India
- Automobiles Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- Finance Avenue Supermarts Reports 88% Fall In Q1 Net Profit Largely Due To COVID-19
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
TV and Bollywood actress Aamna Sharif has been winning the hearts of her fans not just with her brilliant acting as Komolika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 but also with her fashion sense. From flaunting pretty ethnic outfits on festive occasions to giving major monsoon goals in her cute breezy dresses, the diva has been constantly treating her fans with her gorgeous pictures on Instagram during the lockdown. Recently, Aamna shared a couple of pictures, where she was seen sporting a white ethnic suit. She looked very elegant in her sober and comfy suit and it's perfect for casual occasions. So, let us take a close look at her suit and decode it.
So, Aamna Sharif sported a pretty white ethnic suit and looked absolutely beautiful. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved round-collar long kurti, which was accentuated by intricately embroidered floral patterns. It also featured a keyhole in the neckline and side slits. The Ek Villain actress teamed it with matching bottoms and accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned delicate jhumkis.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, subtle kohled eyes, black eyeliner, soft blush, and light pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Aloo Chaat actress left her side-parted highlighted layered tresses and looked gorgeous.
We really liked this white ethnic suit of Aamna Sharif. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Aamna Sharif