- 14 hrs ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
- 16 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 18 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 1 day ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- Movies Shubha Poonja Opens Up About Her Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Journey, Says ‘It Was A Life-Changing Experience’
- Sports West Brom 1-2 Liverpool: Alisson keeps Reds' Champions League hopes alive
- Finance 10 Top Gainers And Losers In Last 7 Trading Sessions Of Nifty
- News Immediate de-escalation need of the hour: India on Israel Gaza conflict
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Automobiles Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Summers are here, that means, once again neon fashion trend will be ruling the fashion industry just like past few years. Apart from dresses and tops, we have seen a few Bollywood divas including Janhvi Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Alia Bhatt taking neon fashion game to another level with their stylish gowns. They not just caught all our attention with their eye-catching numbers but also gave us major fashion goals for upcoming summer events. So, let us take a look at their neon gowns and pick the ideal one for ourselves.
Janhvi Kapoor In A Slit Gown
Janhvi Kapoor donned a strappy sweetheart-neckline neon-yellow gown from the label Shehlaa by Shehla Khan and looked extremely gorgeous. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, her voluminous gown was accentuated by sharp pleats and thigh-high side slit. The young budding fashionista upped her look with a pair of silver-toned floral studs from Amrapali and a few rings from the label Jet Gems. She let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses and sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, neutral-toned eye shadow, and pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Malaika Arora In A Dramatic Gown
Malaika Arora sported a puff-sleeved round-collar neon-green gown by Amit Aggaral and looked absolutely stunning. Her body-hugging gown featured sharp pleats and a floor-touching long panel that added dramatic quotient. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the diva teamed her gown with matching heels and accessorised her look with minimum jewellery and blue nail paint. She pulled all her curly tresses to one side and let them loose. Minimal base and sharp contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, black eye shadow, highlighted pink cheekbones, and nudish-pink lip shade rounded out her look.
Alia Bhatt In A Strapless Gown
Alia Bhatt literally slayed in her neon-green strapless gown, which was custom designed by Prabal Gurung. Styled by Ami Patel, her pretty straight gown featured a long panel at the back that fell on the floor and formed a long trail. The actress completed her look with a pair of heels and notched up her look with silver-toned studs from Kaj Fine Jewellery. Alia pulled back her side-parted tresses into a low ponytail and elevated her look with slight contouring marked by thick brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
So, whose gown did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.