- 7 min ago Anti-parasitic Drug Can Kill COVID-19 Cell Culture Within 48 Hours, Study Finds
- 23 min ago Sanaya Irani’s Happy Picture In Striped Dress From Her Beach Outing Made Us Miss Our Old Fun Days
- 1 hr ago How To Use Vitamin C Serum In Your Skin Care Routine
- 1 hr ago Yashika Aannand Gives Fashion Goals In Olive Green Saree Gown For The Upcoming Wedding Season
- Movies What's Bothering Vijay Deverakonda Amid Coronavirus Lockdown?
- News Haryana man uses bedsheet to flee from hospital isolation, falls, dies
- Technology British Woman Recovers Her iPhone 8 From Thames River In Working Condition
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
- Finance Global Markets Stage Rally On Slowdown Of Coronavirus Cases
- Sports MS Dhoni owns Lasith Malinga in IPL battles between Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians: Scott Styris
- Automobiles Honda City Diesel Variants Discontinued In India: New-Generation Sedan Launch Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Be it on-screen or off-screen, Jacqueline Fernandez is one of those actresses in the Bollywood industry whose charming personality and gorgeous looks has always caught our attention. From ethnic to western, the actress looks phenomenal in each attire of hers. As Jacqueline and rapper Badshah's new song titled Genda Phool is all set to release tomorrow, the diva recently took to her Instagram handle to share the first look of the song. In the picture, the Race 3 actress is seen dressed in a traditional saree with matching jewellery. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Jacqueline Fernandez sported a white saree, which was accentuated by golden pallu with red border. She draped the pallu over her shoulder and paired her saree with a half-sleeved plunging neckline red blouse. The sleeves of her blouse featured intricate white prints. Jacqueline's jewellery game was also strong. The Judwaa 2 actress upped her traditional avatar with a pair of gold-toned jhumkis, heavy choker, plunging necklace, rings, red bangles, and golden kadas. The henna-adorned hands enhanced her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, pink-hued shiny eye shadow, on-point red bindi, highlighted cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Attack actress let loose her side-parted heavy curls.
With traditional saree of hers, Jacqueline Fernandez gave major fashion goals for festive events. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Jacqueline Fernandez
READ MORE ON CELEB FASHION