- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- Technology Week 46, 2019 Launch Roundup: Sharp AQUOS V, Realme X2 Pro, Vivo S5, Motorola Razr And More
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Huma Qureshi's street-style look was pretty humble. She wore something that some of us must have sported too at some point. However, it was her side bag and shoes, which truly caught our attention and jazzed up her simple avatar. We thought those add-ons were absolutely worth investing in. Let's take a look at her style statement.
The diva, who will be seen at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival once again, was spotted in a smart denim shirt with folded sleeves and she colour-blocked it with black tights. It was a wonderful combination and something that we could wear on almost any casual occasion. However, Huma didn't leave us bored her because of the extra teaming.
We were stunned to see her shoes, which were luminescent and perfect for parties, where you have to hit the dance floor. The shoes were splashed in the metallic shades of black and blue, so it complemented her attire. Also, she paid tribute to the legendary late designer, Karl Lagerfeld by carrying a Fendi bag with Lagerfeld's caricature embossed on it. The actress accessorised her look with a chic watch and her makeup was nude-toned. The middle-parted tresses completed her look. So, how did you find Huma Qureshi's look?