- 50 min ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 3 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 5 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 9 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Movies Revealed: Varun Dhawan And Kriti Sanon-Starrer Bhediya's Plot
- Sports Messi ruled out of PSG's next match through injury, doubtful to face Guardiola's Man City
- News Narendra Modi, French President Macron discuss Indo-Pacific cooperation, Afghanistan crisis
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Education MHT CET Admit Card 2021 Released For PCB Group, Download Hall Ticket From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Huma Qureshi's street-style look was pretty humble. She wore something that some of us must have sported too at some point. However, it was her side bag and shoes, which truly caught our attention and jazzed up her simple avatar. We thought those add-ons were absolutely worth investing in. Let's take a look at her style statement.
The diva, who will be seen at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival once again, was spotted in a smart denim shirt with folded sleeves and she colour-blocked it with black tights. It was a wonderful combination and something that we could wear on almost any casual occasion. However, Huma didn't leave us bored her because of the extra teaming.
We were stunned to see her shoes, which were luminescent and perfect for parties, where you have to hit the dance floor. The shoes were splashed in the metallic shades of black and blue, so it complemented her attire. Also, she paid tribute to the legendary late designer, Karl Lagerfeld by carrying a Fendi bag with Lagerfeld's caricature embossed on it. The actress accessorised her look with a chic watch and her makeup was nude-toned. The middle-parted tresses completed her look. So, how did you find Huma Qureshi's look?