- 22 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 36 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- Movies Salman Khan Does Not Narrate Scripts To His Father Salim Khan Because The Latter Never Trusts Them!
- News Don’t have a choice: Govt rebuffs 5 states, unwilling to implement citizenship law
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Electrifying music played in the backdrop and the mood lighting enveloped the room. Just a few moments ago, the audience witnessed the first ever rainbow pop of colours on the Indian ramp. The finale show at Lotus Make-Up FDCI India Fashion Week 2018 was titled the 'Rainbow Show', where leading designers celebrated the landmark judgment by the Supreme Court of India in favour of the LGBT community. Their ensembles came alive with individualistic designs and vibrant burst of colours that represented all-things pride.
And then entered the lady in white at the end of the show! The showstopper was none other than Huma Qureshi. Her attire was dramatic and was detailed with European designing sensibilities. Huma's outfit was dipped in a pristine ivory shade and it was an outfit that made us think of the 1950s Europe. Now that was a rather straightforward attire, which featured a voluminous gown but it got a dramatic turn with the shrug.
It was an outfit for women, who haven't quite eschewed their dreamy and surreal side because of the harsh realities. The attire featured a structured bodice and a flared skirt, which was also layered and updated with asymmetrical hemline. She teamed it with a quilted jacket that was accentuated by feathery attachments and beehive-patterned embellishments.
Coming to her makeup, it was light but highlighted by blue glittery eyeshadow. Huma's middle-parted sleek tresses and radiant smile rounded off her look. How did you find her avatar? Tell us in the comment section.