Huma Qureshi and Radhika Apte were the guest celebrities at the dazzling launch of H&M and Moschino TV. Both the actresses looked super chic and kickass at the high fashion event. They were dressed in absolutely sizzling numbers for the occasion. While one gave us a fiery attire, the other gave us a quirky look. One was dressed in black and other in white. Wow!
So, coming to Radhika first, the actress, who is at the top of her acting game, wore a very cool hoodie dress that we can't wait to buy. She wore a Moschino dress that was dipped in a pristine white shade and was full-sleeved. Her attire was accentuated by Disney characters, which added a playful and quirk quotient to her outfit. Radhika colour-blocked her casual dress with royal blue-hued ankle books, which went well with her outfit.
She wore beady hoop earrings to accentuate her look. Her makeup was subtle and marked by a light pink lip shade and her ponytail rounded off her look. Huma, on the other hand, totally aced the street-style look. She looked black-hot in her attire, which was baggy and structural at the same time. Her dress was full-sleeved and enhanced by intricate golden chain-like patterns. Well, she really didn't need any jewellery after this but Huma did accessorise her look with a chunky bracelet.
Her makeup was highlighted by a deep red-hued lip shade and the impeccable ponytail completed her look. So, whose avatar did you like more? Huma's fierce or Radhika's quirky? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar