- News NASA’s LRO snaps a series of images of Vikram Lander during its flyby
- Movies Kaappaan Twitter Review: Here’s What Movie Buffs Feel About The Suriya Starrer
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 Astana: Greenwood's first goal settles Group L opener
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Huma Qureshi and Radhika Apte were the guest celebrities at the dazzling launch of H&M and Moschino TV. Both the actresses looked super chic and kickass at the high fashion event. They were dressed in absolutely sizzling numbers for the occasion. While one gave us a fiery attire, the other gave us a quirky look. One was dressed in black and other in white. Wow!
So, coming to Radhika first, the actress, who is at the top of her acting game, wore a very cool hoodie dress that we can't wait to buy. She wore a Moschino dress that was dipped in a pristine white shade and was full-sleeved. Her attire was accentuated by Disney characters, which added a playful and quirk quotient to her outfit. Radhika colour-blocked her casual dress with royal blue-hued ankle books, which went well with her outfit.
She wore beady hoop earrings to accentuate her look. Her makeup was subtle and marked by a light pink lip shade and her ponytail rounded off her look. Huma, on the other hand, totally aced the street-style look. She looked black-hot in her attire, which was baggy and structural at the same time. Her dress was full-sleeved and enhanced by intricate golden chain-like patterns. Well, she really didn't need any jewellery after this but Huma did accessorise her look with a chunky bracelet.
Her makeup was highlighted by a deep red-hued lip shade and the impeccable ponytail completed her look. So, whose avatar did you like more? Huma's fierce or Radhika's quirky? Let us know that in the comment section.