Radhika Apte gracefully walked down the ramp for the label Āroka at The Wedding Junction Show in Mumbai. The collection was titled, 'Lasya', and it represented a dance of emotions. The collection showcased the Indian art of Patachitra, which aimed at blending the classical inspiration with the hand embroidered motifs of flora and fauna. The inspiration was clearly visible in Radhika Apte's bridal ensemble.
Radhika's attire gave a fresh perspective to the bridal wears. It was a dreamy outfit accentuated by laidback aesthetics and divine patterns. Her outfit was meant for women, who are romantic and haven't lost connection with idealism. Radhika's attire took us back to the good old days of simplicity and enchanting tales. It was a divine piece and the actress pulled it off effortlessly.
Her traditional ensemble was splashed in the shade of royal blue- seems like a trending bridal colour. It consisted of a sleeveless cropped blouse and a flared skirt. The blouse was updated with sharp cuts and the skirt was voluminous and a bit pleated. A sprinkle of golden leaves, pink-hued flowers, and white birds adorned her attire. The intricate embellishment on the border notched up her attire and she also carried a lightweight dupatta, which enhanced her outfit. Her minimal jewellery came from the label Rodasi.
Her makeup was beautifully done with a bold red lip shade and subtle eye makeup. The middle-parted hairdo completed her look. So, how did you find Radhika Apte's look? Tell us in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine