- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Movies Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Remind Us Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor & Salman-Katrina Kaif
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Radhika Apte gracefully walked down the ramp for the label Āroka at The Wedding Junction Show in Mumbai. The collection was titled, 'Lasya', and it represented a dance of emotions. The collection showcased the Indian art of Patachitra, which aimed at blending the classical inspiration with the hand embroidered motifs of flora and fauna. The inspiration was clearly visible in Radhika Apte's bridal ensemble.
Radhika's attire gave a fresh perspective to the bridal wears. It was a dreamy outfit accentuated by laidback aesthetics and divine patterns. Her outfit was meant for women, who are romantic and haven't lost connection with idealism. Radhika's attire took us back to the good old days of simplicity and enchanting tales. It was a divine piece and the actress pulled it off effortlessly.
Her traditional ensemble was splashed in the shade of royal blue- seems like a trending bridal colour. It consisted of a sleeveless cropped blouse and a flared skirt. The blouse was updated with sharp cuts and the skirt was voluminous and a bit pleated. A sprinkle of golden leaves, pink-hued flowers, and white birds adorned her attire. The intricate embellishment on the border notched up her attire and she also carried a lightweight dupatta, which enhanced her outfit. Her minimal jewellery came from the label Rodasi.
Her makeup was beautifully done with a bold red lip shade and subtle eye makeup. The middle-parted hairdo completed her look. So, how did you find Radhika Apte's look? Tell us in the comment section.