Radhika Apte and Jim Sarbh turned showstoppers for the designer Punit Balana on the final day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018. They looked utterly resplendent as they unveiled the designer's collection, 'Gulabi Chowk'. It was a festive collection and was characterised by lightweight attires dipped in pastel shades and enhanced by modern sensibilities.
Radhika's attire was a combination of golden hue and silver colour. While her sleeveless blouse was accentuated by intricately done golden embellishments, her skirt was flared and highlighted by metallic accents. It was a deep-necked blouse, which was enhanced by meticulous floral details and metallic touches. It was a simple outfit and she teamed it with pink-hued danglers, which was made from precious stones.
Her makeup was on the heavier side and marked by wine-red lip shade. Radhika's long tresses were middle-parted and sleek.
Jim's attire, on the other hand, was a cross between structured and asymmetrical. He wore a layered outfit, which was splashed in ash grey hue. His shirt was plain-hued and accentuated by sharp details. He paired it with matching straight-fit pants and a full-sleeved long jacket. Classy and minimalist, Jim Sarbh's look was to-die-for.
Radhika Apte and Jim Sarbh bowled us over and we hope you loved their outfits too.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?