- 6 min ago Akshay Kumar Shifts Bell Bottom Release Date And His Poster Look Inspires Us To Ace The 80s Fashion
- 17 min ago 10 Common Kajal Mistakes That You Might Be Making
- 36 min ago Top 10 Vegetables To Relieve Constipation
- 1 hr ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- News Nirbhaya convict's plea to be heard by SC tomorrow
- Movies Aishwarya Prasad To Be Seen In A Pivotal Role In Darshan Starrer Roberrt
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Sports Australian Open 2020: I like the Kyrgios of this tournament – Nadal
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
While the two stunning divas, Kangana Ranaut and Huma Qureshi flaunted their sartorial styles yesterday, the 'Padmaavat' actor Jim Sarbh posted a candid picture of him relaxing by the poolside.
However, when he stepped out of the pool and donned a traditional Kashmiri attire, well let's admit it he gave us butterflies in the stomach.
He is the man, who plays by his own rules. Style maven and the ladies latest crush, Jim follows no trends; he is experimental and fashionably fluid.
Today, he had our heart skipping a thousand beats in a meticulously and vibrantly embroidered long jacket and trousers. The magnificent floral motifs stood out against the black-hued jacket and made him look very distinctive.
His attire had that 'regal' touch but Jim managed to look utterly laidback and relaxed in his awe-inspiring outfit.
Well, there's something about Jim Sarbh. He is a vision to behold and we are just transfixed.
Must say that debutants are nailing it at Cannes and impressing us day after day with their remarkable fashion sense!
Didn't Jim make you all go gaga with just a teaser look? We are excitedly waiting and want more fashionable statements coming from him soon.