While the two stunning divas, Kangana Ranaut and Huma Qureshi flaunted their sartorial styles yesterday, the 'Padmaavat' actor Jim Sarbh posted a candid picture of him relaxing by the poolside.
However, when he stepped out of the pool and donned a traditional Kashmiri attire, well let's admit it he gave us butterflies in the stomach.
He is the man, who plays by his own rules. Style maven and the ladies latest crush, Jim follows no trends; he is experimental and fashionably fluid.
Today, he had our heart skipping a thousand beats in a meticulously and vibrantly embroidered long jacket and trousers. The magnificent floral motifs stood out against the black-hued jacket and made him look very distinctive.
His attire had that 'regal' touch but Jim managed to look utterly laidback and relaxed in his awe-inspiring outfit.
Well, there's something about Jim Sarbh. He is a vision to behold and we are just transfixed.
Must say that debutants are nailing it at Cannes and impressing us day after day with their remarkable fashion sense!
Didn't Jim make you all go gaga with just a teaser look? We are excitedly waiting and want more fashionable statements coming from him soon.
- Kajol Pulls Off A Semi-Ethnic Look As She Unveils Her Wax Statue
- Sonam's Distressed Denim Sari Will Have Your Mind All Blown Away!
- LOL! Look Whose Style Salman Khan Found 'Chweet'
- Madhuri Dixit Nails The Traditional Look In An Anita Dongre Anarkali
- Jacqueline Glams It Up In A Golden Dress
- Madhuri's Pastel-hued Anarkali Is A Head Turner For Sure