- 7 hrs ago Ileana D'Cruz, Tara Sutaria, And More Have Stunning Fashion Goals For Us
- 8 hrs ago 10 Best Quadriceps Exercises To Strengthen Your Thighs
- 8 hrs ago National Press Day 2019: Know What It Is And Why Is It Observed
- 8 hrs ago International Day Of Tolerance 2019: Know About The Date, History And Significance Of The Day
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- News Karnataka Bypoll 2019: Congress releases second list of 6 candidates
- Movies Vidya Balan’s Tribute To Dina Pathak And Golmaal Goes Viral!
- Technology Delhi Residents Can Now Pay Rs. 299 For Fresh Air As AQI Deteriorates: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Ruffled and abstract, Huma Qureshi's gown for the Cannes 2019 red carpet was absolutely a sartorial delight. Designed by Gaurav Gupta, her ensemble was theatrical and she looked ethereal. There was an element of surrealism to her attire and the meticulous styling balanced the dramatic with minimalism. It was an artistic endeavour and Huma was a vision in the attire.
Dipped in the shade of grey, the gown was asymmetrical and sculptural. It gave a waves effect, which added a fascinating dimension to her ensemble. The one-shouldered bodice served a whiff of contrast with a bit of structure and embellished wires. However, except for the bodice, the gown was detailed with intricate folds and voluminous silhouette. This gown defined perfection and Huma looked absolutely gorgeous in it.
She paired her grey gown with earrings, which were crafted out of purple stones and had cascading effect. It was an interesting pairing and added to the contrast. The earrings came from Chopard and subtlety was not the key note here. The makeup was about beautiful balance. The dominating eye makeup, contoured cheekbones, and pink lip shade seemed perfect. The wavy hairdo totally went well with the theme of the gown. Huma was impressive and angelic. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.