- 33 min ago International Day Of Yoga 2019: 8 Yoga Poses To Help Cure Insomnia
- 35 min ago From Deepika Padukone To Ananya Panday: Whose Fashion Game Was the Strongest At This Event?
- 3 hrs ago The Connection Between Ayurveda And Yoga Explained!
- 21 hrs ago International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- News Unrest grips WB's Bhatpara again, 1 killed & 3 injured in the conflict
- Sports ICC World Cup 2010: Paul Adams questions Kane Williamson's ethics for not walking out after getting edge
- Movies Akshay Kumar Would've Been DISAPPOINTED If Any Other Actor Recreated 'Tip Tip Barsa Paani'!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Fold To Soon Hit Markets After Being Called Back
- Finance DBS Lowers India's GDP Growth Projection For FY20 To 6.8%
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Automobiles Renault To Stop Small Capacity Diesel Engines — Upgrade To BS-VI Too Costly
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
For the Chopard party hosted by Priyanka and Nick Jonas, Huma Qureshi came dressed in an edgy floral jumpsuit, which was by Ralph Lauren. With this ensemble, Huma proved that her Cannes wardrobe is experimental and interesting. It was a sophisticated number and we absolutely loved it. She looked super stylish and we can't wait to decode her impressive look.
So, Huma wore a matte black jumpsuit, which seemed like a gown because of the halter cape. So, with this number of hers, she also made a strong case for trending cape fashion. The attire was absolutely dramatic and enhanced by white floral accents. Her ensemble had a metallic finish and was accentuated by crisp cuts. This ensemble of Huma's was one of the most rejuvenating party numbers that we had seen in a long time.
She kept her look minimal since her outfit was a statement number. However, the actress did accessorise her look with a David Morris floral emerald ring that truly notched up her style quotient. The makeup was light with a minty pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-swept layered wavy tresses absolutely upped her look of the night. So, what do you think about Huma's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.