- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Hina Khan made a strong Cannes debut and basically gave it back to the haters with her rock solid attitude and her fashion statements too. The first red carpet cape gown of hers was an embellished delight and was by Ziad Nakad and she truly notched up her gown game with her second attire. Her attire reflected her evolved fashion sense and was more in tune with the Hollywood fashion sensibilities. Let's decode her second red carpet gown, which absolutely left us speechless.
Her attire was contemporary and came from the label, Alin Le' Kal. The strapless ensemble of hers was sculptural and accentuated by a bodice with sharp edges. There was a level of fluidity in her ensemble and we also observed some strong folds. It was a figure-flattering column ensemble with a long geometrical train. A deep side slit gave a bold touch to her grey ensemble. Well, this was one of Hina's best-dressed moments.
She paired her attire with pointed silver heels, which complemented her look. She kept her look minimal and accessorised it with delicate earrings. The makeup was enhanced by a vibrant pink lip shade and light eye shadow. Her impeccable hairdo was refreshing and that completed her look. Hina Khan looked absolutely gorgeous. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.