- 1 hr ago Parijat Tree: Know The Legend Behind ‘Night Jasmine’ And Its Significance
- 4 hrs ago Nargis Fakhri Will Make You Want To Elevate Your Glam Style With Her Outfits And Jewellery
- 4 hrs ago Alert! New Tick-Borne Viral Fever Reported In China, 7 Dead
- 6 hrs ago Made In Heaven And Raat Akeli Hai Actress Shivani Raghuvanshi’s Distinctive Fashion Game Decoded
- News Mind your business, India tells Pak on Ram Temple
- Movies Sonu Sood Denies Young Fan’s Request For PS4, Offers To Send Books Instead
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC Variant Tipped To Be In Works; Price, Color Options Leaked
- Sports T20 BC Cricket Championship 2020: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Vancouver Vibes vs Victoria Waves
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hina Khan left us speechless with her red carpet appearance at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival 2019. She looked stunning in her gown, which we felt was absolutely meticulously selected. Hina's styling and makeup was also beautifully done for the special moment. With her gown, the actress made a strong case for capes trend. Let's find out, which designer's gown she wore.
Hina, who is at Cannes for the screening of her upcoming film, 'Lines', wore a gown by a Lebanon-based designer, Ziad Nakad. The gown came from the designer's Spring Summer 2019 couture collection, 'Orion'. It was a risqué number that was accentuated by sheer accents and intricately-cut sequins. The gown was painstakingly embellished and enhanced her slender frame. Hina's ensemble was given a magical touch with a flowy cape, which also added a dramatic effect.
Styled by Sayali Vidya, the actress wore delicate diamond studs, which came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade, subtly contoured cheekbones, and the blue and pink eye shadow notched up her stylish avatar. The side-swept wavy hairdo completed her Cannes red carpet look. Hina Khan looked impressive. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.