- 4 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 5 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 6 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- Sports Davis Cup: Bopanna pulls out of tie against Pakistan due to shoulder injury
- News Vodafone Idea, Airtel to raise mobile service rates from December amid financial crunch
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Joins The Cast Of John Abraham And Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer Attack
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Hina Khan left us speechless with her red carpet appearance at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival 2019. She looked stunning in her gown, which we felt was absolutely meticulously selected. Hina's styling and makeup was also beautifully done for the special moment. With her gown, the actress made a strong case for capes trend. Let's find out, which designer's gown she wore.
Hina, who is at Cannes for the screening of her upcoming film, 'Lines', wore a gown by a Lebanon-based designer, Ziad Nakad. The gown came from the designer's Spring Summer 2019 couture collection, 'Orion'. It was a risqué number that was accentuated by sheer accents and intricately-cut sequins. The gown was painstakingly embellished and enhanced her slender frame. Hina's ensemble was given a magical touch with a flowy cape, which also added a dramatic effect.
Styled by Sayali Vidya, the actress wore delicate diamond studs, which came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade, subtly contoured cheekbones, and the blue and pink eye shadow notched up her stylish avatar. The side-swept wavy hairdo completed her Cannes red carpet look. Hina Khan looked impressive. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.