- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News 7th Pay Commission: Which big announcement is govt likely to make in Budget 2020
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Finance 6 Best Midcap Mutual Funds To Invest For Solid Returns
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Hina Khan attending the Cannes Film Festival 2019 came as a surprise and the internet was abuzz as to why she would be gracing the red carpet. Is she the next L'Oréal face or is she representing some luxury brand? However, it turned out that the popular TV actress would be gracing the red carpet because her upcoming film, 'Lines' will be screened at the festival. Well, her film is also the only Indian film that made it to the Cannes this year. Hina, who is at French Riviera at the moment, seemed to be totally enjoying herself.
Earlier today, she took to Instagram to share a moment from her Paris diaries. The actress was posed cheerfully against the backdrop of Eiffel Tower and flaunted her athleisure ensemble, which had a whiff of quirky touch. She looked gorgeous in her ensemble that consisted of a newspaper-inspired top and pyjamas adorned with multi-hued stripes. Hina also wore bright yellow and printed sports shoes. The actress accessorised her look with vibrant yellow shades and the ponytail completed her stylish look.
Well, later in the day, she went from being sporty to formal. Hina wore a pink pantsuit that was all about power and elegance. She wore a printed pink top and teamed it with pants highlighted with subtle embroidery at the hem. The diva also draped a jacket that was accentuated by floral accents. Hina wore beige-hued pointed pumps, which colour-blocked her pink pantsuit. The pink lip shade and side-swept tresses rounded out her chic look. Hina impressed us with her fashion statements to begin with. Let's see what she wears on the red carpet.