- 5 min ago Bhumi Pednekar’s Khaleesi Look Has Caught The Attention Of Game Of Thrones Fans
- 32 min ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 47 min ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- 2 hrs ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- Sports Maymol organises webinar to bring 'sense of positivity' amongst girls
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Calls Saand Ki Aankh Her Career’s Biggest Experiment; ‘Too Many Firsts In This One
- News 'Not meant to debase Ayodhya's significance': Nepal after backlash over PM KP Oli's remarks
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
TV-turned-Bollywood actress Hina Khan has been capturing our hearts with her sober and elegant pictures in beautiful ethnic suits. After treating us with her traditional look in a yellow sharara during Ramazan 2020, the Hacked actress took our heart away with her latest look in a white sharara. She shared a series of pictures on her Instagram feed, where she is seen flaunting her ensemble beautifully. So, let us take a close look at her suit and decode it.
So, Hina Khan sported a white ethnic sharara set from the label Mulmul and looked traditional perfect. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved V-shaped neckline short kurti, which was accentuated by intricate embroidered patterns in the same-hue. She teamed her kurti with matching sharara that featured double-layer and laced border. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay actress draped an equally-beautiful dupatta and completed her look with a pair of flip-flops. She accessorised her look with silver-toned mettalic jhumkas and a few rings.
On the makeup front, with the minimum use of foundation and concealer, Hina spruced up her look with filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, slightly highlighted cheekbones, and nudish-pink lip shade. The diva made two side-braids and let her remaining mid-parted highlighted straight tresses loose.
We absolutely loved this ethnic suit of Hina Khan and she gave us major festive-wear goals. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan