- 1 hr ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Soft Yet Glam Makeup Look Is Wedding Worthy; Just Follow The Simple Steps!
- 3 hrs ago Your Classic Denim-On-Denim Edit Ft. Sanam Saeed And Mahira Khan
- 4 hrs ago Karishma Tanna Makes Us Feel Fresh And Lively With Her ‘Feel’ Printed Top; Pictures And It’s Price Inside!
- 5 hrs ago Anushka Sharma And Kalki Koechlin Give Us Cool Outfit Goals And Convince Us To Use Black And White Filter More
- News Officials from Twitter India appear before Parliamentary Panel headed by Shashi Tharoor
- Automobiles Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- Finance PFRDA: 4 Recent Core Updates of NPS You Need To Know
- Technology Poco X3 GT Launch Inches Closer; Clears FCC Certification
- Movies Baba Ka Dhaba Owner Kanta Prasad Attempts Suicide; Admitted To Hospital
- Sports Wimbledon 2021 set for a grand return, schedule, big stars to participate, timings in IST, TV Channel Info
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Best Father’s Day Quotes, Essay And Speech Ideas
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
The way TV-turned-Bollywood diva Hina Khan has evolved as an actress, she is really true inspiration for all of us. No doubt, we are all fan of hers for her brilliant acting prowess but her fashion choices has also left us stunned. From ethnic to western, the Hacked actress pulls off each outfit of hers so gracefully and with confidence. She can even turn boring attire into an interesting one. Recently, Hina shared a series of pictures on her Instagram feed, where she was seen sporting a mermaid gown and looking extremely gorgeous. So, let us take a close look at her gown and decode it.
So, Hina Khan was decked up in a sleeveless midnight-blue mermaid gown and looked absolutely stunning. Her backless body-hugging gown was accentuated by blossoming red floral prints. It also featured flared hem and a cut-out detailing at the back. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay actress accessorised her look with black stone studs and silver-toned rings.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Hina slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, blue-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and matte pink lip shade rounded out her look. The Bigg Boss 10 contestant left her mid-parted highlighted curly tresses loose.
Flaunting her mermaid gown, the diva captioned her post as, 'I finally figured out my Body type, it's an Hourglass with a few extra minutes.'
We really loved this floral mermaid gown of Hina Khan and she looked phenomenal as ever in it. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan