- 25 min ago Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Give Couple Goals As They Play Piano Together In Coordinated Outfits
- 40 min ago Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) For Instant Energy, Belly Fat And Respiratory Ailments
- 1 hr ago 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq: Kareena Kapoor's Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film!
- 1 hr ago How To Treat Intertrigo: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- Finance Gold Price In India Falls Even As Global Rates Remain Steady On Risk-On Sentiment And Firm Rupee
- News PM Modi in Ladakh, Rahul Gandhi fires fresh salvo over border standoff
- Sports No evidence: say Sri Lanka police, close probe into 2011 World Cup final
- Technology LG Rollable Smartphone Coming Soon; Competition For Foldables?
- Movies From Nach Baliye To Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Late Choreographer Saroj Khan Judged These Reality Shows
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
The way TV-turned-Bollywood diva Hina Khan has evolved as an actress, she is really true inspiration for all of us. No doubt, we are all fan of hers for her brilliant acting prowess but her fashion choices has also left us stunned. From ethnic to western, the Hacked actress pulls off each outfit of hers so gracefully and with confidence. She can even turn boring attire into an interesting one. Recently, Hina shared a series of pictures on her Instagram feed, where she was seen sporting a mermaid gown and looking extremely gorgeous. So, let us take a close look at her gown and decode it.
So, Hina Khan was decked up in a sleeveless midnight-blue mermaid gown and looked absolutely stunning. Her backless body-hugging gown was accentuated by blossoming red floral prints. It also featured flared hem and a cut-out detailing at the back. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay actress accessorised her look with black stone studs and silver-toned rings.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Hina slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, blue-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and matte pink lip shade rounded out her look. The Bigg Boss 10 contestant left her mid-parted highlighted curly tresses loose.
Flaunting her mermaid gown, the diva captioned her post as, 'I finally figured out my Body type, it's an Hourglass with a few extra minutes.'
We really loved this floral mermaid gown of Hina Khan and she looked phenomenal as ever in it. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan