- 39 min ago 7 Reasons How Your Parents Can Cause Conflict In Your Relationship
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 November 2019
- 14 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 15 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- Finance Indian Railways To Hike Prices Of Tea And Meals Served On Trains
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar: Fans celebrate #30YearsOfSachinism: Here's Little Master's records, brand value, lesser known facts
- News Odd-Even to end today: No decision yet on extending scheme as AQI hovers around 500-mark
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Choti Sarrdaarni Occupies 5th Spot; Bigg Boss 13 Witnesses Drop
- Technology HTC Desire 19s Launches With Mediocre Hardware In Taiwan
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Diana Penty took a costume-ish turn at the Cannes Film Festival 2019. She gave us back to back feather-inspired outfits, which were absolutely stunning. One was a vibrant dress and the other was a red-carpet voluminous gown. Let's find out the feather details in those ensembles and decode her impressive looks.
The Bright Yellow Dress
Well, it was certainly feather weather for Diana in this sunshine yellow dress, which came from Atelier Zuhra. She wore this sparkling number for the photoshoot and quite effortlessly looked beyond awesome. It was a sheer number, which was figure-flattering and accentuated by ruffled feather details. There was a whiff of subtle textural element to her number. She teamed her number with nude pencil heels and allowed her dress to shine. The look was jewellery-free and minimal. The makeup was enhanced by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The slick tresses gave a wet effect and she made a strong case for this trend. Diana's number was totally summer-worthy.
The Red Carpet Gown
Not Just Kangana Ranaut, Diana also selected a Nedret Taciroglu/Nedo gown for her debut Cannes red carpet moment. She looked absolutely gorgeous and with that side-parted impeccable bun brought alive the vintage Hollywood glamour. She wore a peach-hued décolletage ball gown, which was layered and Diana looked straight out of a fairytale. The gown was notched up by dreamy embellishements and feathery accents. She paired her attire with Allegra earrings, which complemented her look and came from de Grisogono. The bold red lip shade completed her red carpet look.
So, which feathery attire of Diana's impressed you more? Let us know in the comment section.