- 5 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 7 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 8 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Diana Penty's Cannes 2019 wardrobe was surprisingly unique and a departure from the drama. Her Amit Aggarwal's sculptural sari was a refreshing number and we were glad to see this Cannes debutant not getting into the theatrical costume game. Together with her stylist, Namita Alexander and the hair and makeup team, she brought in her individualistic fashion sense. Even her red carpet outfit from Atelier Zuhra was a balanced move.
So, before she left Cannes, Diana took to her social media account to share another awe-inspiring number. The actress went for a textured dress, which also came from the Indian label, Graine. It was a silver-hued dress that basically featured a flared silhouette with an exception of structured bodice. Her sleeves were voluminous and the skirt was angular. It was a crisp ensemble that was detailed with a grainy metallic fabric.
This dress of hers was a right amount of glamour and sophistication. She upped her style quotient with spiky Balenciaga pointed ivory heels, which went well with her dress. The makeup was enhanced by a bright red lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept impeccable bun rounded out her avatar. Diana looked impressive. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.