- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 06 August 2020
- 13 hrs ago Ram Mandir Bhoomi Poojan: Narendra Modi Lays The First Brick And Says It’s A Golden Day
- 13 hrs ago 7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Psyllium Husk (Isabgol) You Should Know
- 15 hrs ago We Are Sure You Would Want To Bookmark Dia Mirza’s Cotton Muslin Jamdani Saree
- Technology Amazon Prime Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- News Want to donate for Ayodhya Ram Mandir construction? Here's how you can contribute
- Sports ICC looking for a bio-security manager for Women's 50-over World Cup in New Zealand
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty's Lawyer On Her Being 'Absconding': She Is A Law-abiding Citizen
- Finance 5 Obstacles In Claiming Health Insurance For COVID-19 Treatment
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2020: Hyundai Creta Outsells Kia Seltos For Third Month In A Row
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
World Environment Day is celebrated on June 5 every year to encourage awareness for the protection of our environment. On this day, many people including Bollywood celebrities are seen cheering for green and clean environment in their lovely green-hued outfits and motivating their fans. So, why not take some inspiration from them, wear green, and spread awareness for clean environment. Here are the perfect green outfits from B-town divas wardrobe, which you can opt for this day.
Ananya Panday's Strapless Dress
Ananya Panday sported a full-sleeved strapless light-green hued dress, which came from the label Flor et.al. Her pretty dress was accentuated by purple-hued floral prints and ruffled layers. Styled by Ami Patel, the young budding fashionista completed her look with a pair of yellow heels and sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, and light pink lip shade spruced up her look. Ananya tied her mid-parted tresses into a low ponytail.
Kangana Ranaut's Floral Saree
On World Environment Day 2018, Kangana Ranaut sported a green floral saree with a mask that said, 'stop plastic suffocation' to pitch for banning single-use plastic. Her green saree seemed perfect for the day not just because of the colour but also because of its blossoming floral prints. She draped the pallu in a nivi style and teamed it with a sleeveless matching plain blouse. Kangana accessorised her look with silver-toned studs and wrapped up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, pink blush, and pink lip shade. The actress tied her tresses into a low ponytail.
Rhea Chakraborty's Bodycon Midi
Recently, Rhea Chakraborty posted a picture on her Instagram feed to inspire her fans to go green this World Environment Day. She was seen sporting a strappy olive-green bodycon midi dress. Her midi featured a thigh-high front slit that added stylish quotient. Styled by Anisha Jain, the actress went jewellery-free and rounded out her look with sharp contouring marked by pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, and pink lip shade. She pulled up her tresses into a high messy bun.
Alia Bhatt's Ruffle Saree
For an event, Alia Bhatt opted for a pretty green-hued saree by Sabyasachi that looked ideal for World Environment Day. Her saree was accentuated by intricate yellow-hued prints and ruffle-detailing. Styled by Ami Patel, the diva draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style, which fell on the floor and formed a long trail. Alia paired it with strapless blouse and upped her look with silver-toned earrings. Slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade elevated her look. Alia Bhatt tied her mid-parted tresses into a low voluminous ponytail.
Tamannaah Bhatia's Ethnic Suit
Tamannaah Bhatia donned a grass green ethnic suit from the label Sue Mue and gave major goals. Her suit consisted of a full sleeved mid-length flared kurti, which was accentuated by intricately-printed white striped patterns and yellow border. Styled by Sanjana Batra, her wrap kurti featured tassel-dropped knotted detailing and she teamed it with matching pants. Tamannaah completed her look with a printed golden dupatta and a pair of heels. She notched up her look with metallic earrings and ring by Sangeeta Boochra and from Minerali Store. The actress let loose her side-parted highlighted curly tresses and enhanced her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.