Amitabh Bachchan and daughter Shweta Bachchan recently unveiled the book of a skin specialist, Dr. Jaishree Sharad. The forever stylish Bachchans promoted the book in style, with Amitabh sporting something traditional and Shweta something western.
Coming to Amitabh first, he sported a simple outfit and gave it an incredible twist with a jacket. So, Big B wore an all-white kurta and pyjama and paired it with a maroon-hued checkered jacket, which was crisp and structured. He paired his look with printed maroon-hued jootis, which went well with his attire and matched with the colour of his jacket.
Shweta, who recently turned author with her book, Paradise Towers, went for a more blingy number. She wore a white-coloured shirt and teamed it with a pair of straight-fit pants with metallic studs. Shweta also sported a full-sleeved jacket, which was enhanced by shiny metallic touch. She paired it with embellished flats. Her makeup was subtle and she left her tresses loose and wavy to notch up her look. Well, Shweta certainly gave us party-wear goals with her attire.
So, how did you find the father and daughter's looks of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu