TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Amitabh Bachchan and daughter Shweta Bachchan recently unveiled the book of a skin specialist, Dr. Jaishree Sharad. The forever stylish Bachchans promoted the book in style, with Amitabh sporting something traditional and Shweta something western.
Coming to Amitabh first, he sported a simple outfit and gave it an incredible twist with a jacket. So, Big B wore an all-white kurta and pyjama and paired it with a maroon-hued checkered jacket, which was crisp and structured. He paired his look with printed maroon-hued jootis, which went well with his attire and matched with the colour of his jacket.
Shweta, who recently turned author with her book, Paradise Towers, went for a more blingy number. She wore a white-coloured shirt and teamed it with a pair of straight-fit pants with metallic studs. Shweta also sported a full-sleeved jacket, which was enhanced by shiny metallic touch. She paired it with embellished flats. Her makeup was subtle and she left her tresses loose and wavy to notch up her look. Well, Shweta certainly gave us party-wear goals with her attire.
So, how did you find the father and daughter's looks of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.