Amitabh Bachchan and daughter Shweta Bachchan recently unveiled the book of a skin specialist, Dr. Jaishree Sharad. The forever stylish Bachchans promoted the book in style, with Amitabh sporting something traditional and Shweta something western.
Coming to Amitabh first, he sported a simple outfit and gave it an incredible twist with a jacket. So, Big B wore an all-white kurta and pyjama and paired it with a maroon-hued checkered jacket, which was crisp and structured. He paired his look with printed maroon-hued jootis, which went well with his attire and matched with the colour of his jacket.
Shweta, who recently turned author with her book, Paradise Towers, went for a more blingy number. She wore a white-coloured shirt and teamed it with a pair of straight-fit pants with metallic studs. Shweta also sported a full-sleeved jacket, which was enhanced by shiny metallic touch. She paired it with embellished flats. Her makeup was subtle and she left her tresses loose and wavy to notch up her look. Well, Shweta certainly gave us party-wear goals with her attire.
So, how did you find the father and daughter's looks of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine