- 2 hrs ago Ginny Weds Sunny: Yami Gautam Blossoms Like Lily In A Yellow Lehenga In Peppy Wedding Number LOL
- 2 hrs ago 13 Things That You Can Do To Make Your Partner Fall In Love With You Once Again
- 2 hrs ago 10 Best Healthy Alternatives To Rice You Should Try
- 2 hrs ago 6 Incredible Tea Rinses That Promote Hair Growth
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda To Make Bollywood Debut With Abhishek Kapoor? Inside Details Are Interesting
- News Enhance focus on effective testing, tracing and treatment: PM Modi to CMs
- Sports Women's FIFA U-17 World Cup likely to be postponed again
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- Finance Gold May Hit Another Record High By Year End, Says Citi
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Requires Additional Investment To Match Reliance Jio's Postpaid Plans
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Amitabh Bachchan and his family graced the launch of Kalyan Jewellers store in New Delhi recently. The trio looked absolutely resplendent at the launch. They were dressed in ethnic wears and well, the legendary actors Amitabh and Jaya, and their daughter Shweta Bachchan gave us formal wear goals.
Coming to Amitabh Bachchan first, he donned a simple outfit and looked dapper. The veteran actor wore a black-hued structural kurta and paired it with matching pyjamas, which were a bit flared. He teamed his outfit with a navy blue-hued bandhgala jacket, which spruced up his traditional avatar. His black-hued loafers rounded off his look.
His wife and seasoned actress, Jaya Bachchan, looked radiant in a sari. The actress draped an ivory and gold sari and looked fabulous at the occasion. While her sari was dipped in white hue, her border was highlighted by golden border. The subtle prints in golden hue also enhanced her attire and she completed her look with side-swept silver tresses.
Their daughter, Shweta, who recently collaborated with Monisha Jaising to launch MXS, also looked simply stunning at the occasion. She wore an intricately embroidered yellow-hued sari, which was draped in a Nivi style. She teamed her sari with a matching yellow blouse and layered necklace. Shweta's makeup was minimally done and her long tresses notched up her look.
We were happy to see the fashionable side of Bachchans and we are much inspired.