TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
While Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla didn't design Sonam's wedding attire but they definitely designed for the Bachchans, who look resplendent at Sonam's wedding.
Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek, and his sister Shweta look ethereal as they match their ivory outfits. While Amitabh is seen in a traditional wear with subtle floral prints for the grand occasion, his son, Abhishek keeps it simple in a plain white kurta pyjama with fine detailing.
Daughter Shweta, who is mostly dressed to the T, looks stunning in a lehenga with floral applique work. Her sheer dupatta accentuates her attire as she covers her head. Her jadau maang tikka and jhumkis round off her look. She wears a minimal make up but smoky eyes enhance her look.
After all Bachchans are always well-dressed and manage to look graceful on any given occasion! So, this comes as a no surprise to us. For now, we are just floored with their magnificent attires and they are pulling it off with a lot of panache.
We hope you like their Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla ensembles as much as we do.