- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 1 hr ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports ISL 2019-20: FC Goa vs ATK FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- News Pak criticises India for slamming PM Imran's comments on citizenship act
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Today's recipe is specially dedicated to all the working ladies out there! Yes, this recipe that we're sharing with you is very easy and simple and also takes very less time, with also being a feast for that crazy hunger pangs.
Today we shall prepare the chana masala curry recipe. As we metioned, this recipe is specially for all the working women because only a working lady knows how difficult it is to balance both her professional as well as personal life. And then there's always the question of "what to cook today?"
The channa masala curry recipe tastes best when it is served with hot white rice. Or you can even have it with some hot chapatis or rotis.
As the name suggests, the main ingredient is the chana. In North India, many dishes are prepared using chana and all the dishes just taste heavenly.
To prepare this recipe, do note that you'll have to soak the chana overnight and in the next day, you will have to cook it again in a pressure cooker (for three to four whistles).
So, let's start preparing the chana masala curry, shall we?
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Chana dal - 300 gms (soaked)
- Green chillies - 4 to 5
- Onions - 1 cup
- Ginger & garlic paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/4th teaspoon
- Tomatoes - 2
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds - 1/4th teaspoon
- Mustard seeds - 1/4th teaspoon
- Coriander strands - 4 to 5
- Take a cooker and add the soaked chana dal into it. Add some water and wait for about three to four whistles.
- After the chana becomes completly soft, drain the excess water and keep it aside.
- Take a mixy jar and in that add two tomatoes to make a puree out of it.
- Now, take a pan and add oil, then add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, onions and the slit green chillies.
- Then, add the ginger & garlic paste, garam masals powder, red chilli powder and add the tomato puree.
- Now, add the boiled chana to the pan and mix all the ingredients well.
- Add salt, as per taste, and mix it well.
- Now to garnish, add the finely chopped coriander strands.
Serve the hot chana masala curry with some rice and enjoy your meal. We told you this is an easy ideal recipe for working woman to try!