- 57 min ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- 1 hr ago Mickey Mouse 91st Birthday: Lesser Known Facts About Disney's Most Famous Cartoon Character
- 1 hr ago Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulty): Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago This Winter Season, Get Ready To Raise The Temperature With These New Hair Colour Trends
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive Live 2019 Held In Mumbai: A Unique Taste Of The Mercedes-Benz Lifestyle
- News Amid Maharashtra turmoil, PM Modi's praise for Sharad Pawar's NCP raises eyebrows
- Sports Real Madrid star Hazard singled out as Mikel's laziest former team-mate
- Movies Tanushree Dutta Slams Channel & Neha Kakkar For Working With Anu Malik; Supports Sona Mohapatra
- Technology Reliance Jio Now Lets You Pick Landline Calls On Your Smartphone
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Bread is one of the best option for breakfast food. Sandwiches or bread omelette are the ideal breakfast recipes that are prepared around the world. Sandwich is a universal breakfast recipe that is made with various ingredients like eggs, boiled potatoes, raw vegetables (onion, tomato, cucumber) or with slices of meat. Non-vegetarians love to have bread sandwiches that are covered with slices of meat and cheese.
If prepared with correct low fat ingredients, sandwiches can be really nutritious, filling and healthy. When you get so many recipes to prepare delicious sandwiches, why stick to the simple vegetable sandwich? You can prepare different sandwiches every day for breakfast. The best part of these sandwiches are that, they can be prepared easily. If you want, you can also take sandwich for lunch.
Here are the 10 best sandwich recipes that are easy to prepare and delicious too. Try them and do share your experience with us.
Sandwich prepared with healthy vegetables like onions, capsicum and carrots are no doubt considered to be a healthy breakfast. This recipe is ideal for those who are planning to have a healthy yet low calorie breakfast.
Want to eat chicken as well as egg sandwich? Try this. It is a very healthy lunch idea because as you are getting proteins from chicken and eggs, bread gives you fibrous carbohydrates and vegetables give you vital nutrients.
Valentine's Day is around the corner. Make the breakfast special by trying the heart shaped sandwich on this Valentine's day. The vegetables can be arranged in the form of the base design.
This sandwich is mouth-watering. The melted cheese when blended with chicken slices can be a filling and delicious breakfast.
Chicken sausage is a delicious treat for the non-vegetarians. Do you love sausages? You can prepare chicken sausage with onions, juicy sausage and spices.
This is one filling and nutritious breakfast sandwich. Mozzarella cheese is rich in calcium, zinc, phosphorus and sodium that are required by the body.
You can satisfy your sweet tooth with this mouthwatering sandwich recipe. Kids would love this dessert style breakfast dish.
This is another sweet sandwich recipe that is filling and very healthy. Made with freshly cut fruits like strawberries, banana, apple and other fruits, the stuffed sandwich is a filling breakfast dish.
Want to have some sweet and cheesy bites? This sandwich recipe is ideal for you! The bread slices are covered with melted chocolate and cheese.
This is a simple vegetable sandwich recipe made with simple ingredients like onion, green chillies and paneer. You can add a touch of sweetness by using jam or decorating with strawberry slices.